Origin PC's
Anyone have experience with this company? From all the reviews I've read they seem to be pretty outstanding. They also got a good review from Gizmodo for the best pre-built gaming PC on the market right now.
Looking through their customization process, you can start to crank up cost so stupidly quickly. Curious what some you people who know about this shit think about the cost.
Gameless (for now)
It all boils down to what you're willing to pay for.

Origin is a PC boutique, you're paying a lot more then you really should, for shit you really don't need (namely, liquid cooling on anything but an OCed I7, imo).

My PC ran me about 1800$, all said and done. A comparable PC from them, I currently am up to 2300.. and that's not including the Keyboard and Mouse I purchased around the time of my PC upgrade.

If you're willing to put in the time/effort to research products, find deals, wait for deals, and assemble everything yourself, you're going to end up saving quite a bit of money.

I also know NOTHING about their warranty service, which is the only reason I'd ever not build a PC myself, but from what I can tell their default 1 year warranty is kind of bullshit. If I was going to get something from them, I'd likely read more about their warranty's.
Patrick - 7X GM Dexxer (retired)
Zik the Elflord - 75 Elf BW Thief (retired, because the servers got taken down..)
Xyphos - 40 Swordmaster (retired)
WoW Toons - Three 120's, and Twenty Eight 100+'s
GW2 - The Xyphos Army