Subotai ---> 60 Hunter looking to change guild.
Hello,

Some of you may know me. I am one of the freaks from Babies with Rabies. I've instanced with a couple of you here and there throughout my time on Crushridge. I'm looking to join a bigger guild for the opportunities that size can offer. I love my guild but a 10 person guild just can't cut it.

I love to PvP but unfortunately PuG's make baby jesus cry. They are just too disorganized. If you get the opportunity to take the same 10 or 15 or even 40 people into an event you will learn to mesh so much better. I'm just looking for an opportunity to be a little more competitive in PvP.

I'm not gonna go into any more depth, or talk about taking long walks on the beaches of STV (<3 Irraka). Send me a tell in-game and I'll show you what I've got in my shorts!
Spank it till it stinks!
Contact someone in game for an invite. You have a voucher already lined up methinks.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:Contact someone in game for an invite. You have a voucher already lined up methinks.

A voucher? What did I win? Please please please let it be a Nintendo! I been wanting one of those for sooooo long! All the other kids have one....
Spank it till it stinks!
Ill vouch for him Big Grin

Even though I myself just joined. I gotta back up my cube buddy(which means I can walk over and assault him if he gets outa line!). He was an officer in rabies and helped run the guild for 7 months with the other officers and did a great job to boot.

Eobi
Anuksa