Hey Purge
Looking to join up with you guys if thats ok. Raduk and Karne told me to put in an app so here it is. Been having a blast running AB with you guys the last coule of days. And of course running MC with yall for the last couple of weeks. I'm a combination of PvE and PvP (depends on the week and this week is PvP). But that way I'm just up for anything and everything. Looking forward to continual fun with you guys either way.

Happy Hunting,

Morideth
Morideth or Moradeth or any version some asshat hasn't stolen yet.

"And on the seventh day, when god was sastified of what he created, he sent Felguards to WTFPWN the shit out of it!"

Not Everyone Realizes Fairness
Im sure if karne and Raduk vocuh for ya yer a slam dunk.

See ya soon.
Slam dunk!
REJECTED! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Big Grin Well hey Sing we Dale Jr fans ahve to stick together though after this painful season things can only get better right?

"And on the seventh day, when god was sastified of what he created, he sent Felguards to WTFPWN the shit out of it!"

For those that might recognize your name but can't put a race/class combo together...would you be able to do that for us? hehe

I do seem to recall the name though Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Oh sorry about that Rallick guess it would help. I'm an undead 60 rogue. I'm rank 5 for honor but I'm determined to get higher now. Should have 6 after tuesday. Started play in January on a PVE server Whisperwind. Got bored with PVE and started playing here on a PVP which ahs been the best choice I could have made. Much better agming experience. Started here I think in the end of May Beginning of June.