Need Guild that doesnt Blow! save me
Hey ive been playing WoW for 6 weeks now and im a lvl 47 Rogue so its obvious that im active to say the least. i am curently in a guild that is run by a 15 year old and we do NO raids NO instance partys NO PvP and if a some of the people werent cool I'd be gone already. please save me from my guild nightmare!
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
i posted the above txt then look around at other applications and figured i should add a bit more...

i just grouped with Rawc(in the guild) and that 60 warrior that posted above me. i consider my self a team player, ive Never Ninjaed anything, ( except that +2 agility dagger in RFC cause it was just bad ass and i didnt know any better) i would definatly participate in guild events like meetings, raids, /g chat, and anything else guild related.

if i need to buy a headset and dl TS id be more than happy to. im easy to get along with and im willing to help out any one in the guild.
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Firstly and foremost is to familiarize yerself with other Purge folk. Mostly so we can get to know you and vice versa.

Look us up.
oki doki! will do, o and Vegas Rocks! (Lived there 8 years)
SC2 Beta - Zerg
You need to get a hold of Joe and ask him about the taco's first...

Zhat
Die Luy!..

Seriously though, I feel your pain with the guild problem. Been there myself once or twice before. As has been said your best bet is gonna be to try to group up with us as much as you can, so that the people you group with can come here and vouch for you. Make sure to inform the people you group with that you are in fact app'ing.
Gameless (for now)
wait what bout joe and tacos? mmm tacos... :lol: anyways ya i try to group with u guys, i do alot of instances with Rawc but hes too lazy to come and vouche (SP*) for me. o and i tried ur /purgeapplicants channel and it was dead.
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Yeah the app channel is not particularly active, but stay logged into it, and whenever you get on, say hello etc. See you in game!
Gameless (for now)