Level 45 Tauren Shaman
HI, my name is Tony and im currently looking to join your guild, as you can tell i have a lvl 45 tauren shaman named Tonynan. I am looking to join this guild because everytime i ask one of your members to give me advice or to help me out they usually do it and i think that is a good quality for people to have on a faction based game. I have two of your members to vouch for me, Chronos, and Rhuik/Gormanic. I quest with Rhuik 90% of the time I play and he is the person I usually PvP with. He is my friend in real life and is the one that got me interested in this guild. Please e-mail me with a yes or no on my application. I feel that I would be a nice addition to your guild because I am willing to help people out and love PvP. I am a blacksmith and a miner. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Tony (Tonynan) e-mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:couchbum1332@aol.com">couchbum1332@aol.com</a><!-- e -->
have em come vouch on the board Smile
ya sorry taking so long to actually come show up and vouch for tony but he is my real life bud...we been grouping all the time and pvping and stuff he good shaman and helps out other people and stuff and uh basically i support him and stuff cause he is a swell guy..