LvL 60 Rogue(Cavustavus) and LvL 60 Shaman (Igneous)
Hey there purge! me and my brother here are looking for a active pvp guild. Me and my brother sit right beside each other with 2 computers and we make a very good team in pvping.. no typing required and can communicate quickly.

I've grouped with many members of the purge through the UBRS runs. Kylpso and dreadnot, and others but i just cant remember their names right now..

I've been searching for a guild tat i could stick with for the rest of my WoW carrier and pvp alot at the same time. So i've come to a conclusion with my brother to apply for the purge.

hopefully you guys decide to let us in.. thank u
Nice to see you found your way here Cavu! We have a couple brother and brother teams in guild. I know you're a good, and fair player. Igneous too! (I didn't even know you were brothers) Two thumbs up from me! Smile
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
i've rolled with you b4 i think on a DM trib run you have my vote.

PSYCHO
I remeber the name from a number of AB groups. Without the %#^@%ing pickups tag attached.

Look us up in game.
It's been a little while, but as I remember these guys play well. Hope to see them in the guild.
hey guys thanx alot for your support... me and my brother really wana be in this guild and looking forward to it!!!