fresh meat for the grinder
hi guys how are u doing i have had the pleasure of talking with some of ur 60's and grouped with some of ur lower lvl guys and would love to join up with u guys . i realy love pvp ,and i have lots of exp with high end raids i have a 60 on a diffrent server but got boared with my rogue (to easy to play)i have fallen in love with my shaman. i have ran every instance except BWL i have tons and tons of mc time under my belt and i like the attitude of all the purge guys i have talked with,plz consider me i will do my best to prove to be an asset for the guild. im on almost 7 days a week and dont require information or help with the simple stuff im self supporting and willing to help others that need help. well hope to hear something soon see u guys in game! oh yea im a 42 shaman atm lvling fast!!!
Big Grin This guy is a RL long time friend of mine.

Good dude: my highest praise

Lots of game related experience and loves AB :twisted: . . . . .

Need I say more? Big Grin
Xhaos Wrote:Big Grin This guy is a RL long time friend of mine.

Good dude: my highest praise

Lots of game related experience and loves AB :twisted: . . . . .

Need I say more? Big Grin

Nope...DENIED! No RL freind of Xhaos allowed!

Tongue

(oh...did I mention I have no responsibilities here whatsoever?)
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
:-( shot down befor i even left the ground gee thx Xhaos see what u caused thats it were not frinds anymore.....there i severed ties with that NoOb and im selling my soul as we speak can i join now???
<Kicks Dirt>

<Grabs toys and runs to room>

MeH :lol: