Cotton, warrior Prodigy
Hi, my name is Cotton and i am a level 60 tauren warrior. I am applying to be in your guild because i dont want to get bored with the game. I think that maybe end game content like zulgurub and MC would be just the ticket to keep me entertained. I know how to play my class extremely well and basically enough of MC not to screw up the whole raid. My FR is about 40 right now, but i am doing the hydraxis quests and i am really good looking irl. Please consider me an option to be in your guild.Thanks for reading my app and i hope to see you all in game!

-Cotton
zomg! its cotton.... hes my hero! lol. Anyway, cotton is a good friend of mine, and a suberb warrior.... and one badass dude none the less!

LET COTTON IN THE GUILD!!!! I second cottons app, i say let him in.!
Same Cotton from the forums?

And I'm not sure "looks" (unless your terribly FAT like someone we know) is a pre-requisite for admission...
Yes, hoof is really fat.
Hell yeah!! Cotton FTW!!
"Nuthin gets me goin like a huge lizard chasin a cow..."
Iluyzhat Wrote:Same Cotton from the forums?

And I'm not sure "looks" (unless your terribly FAT like someone we know) is a pre-requisite for admission...

hehe yes the very same, and how could good looks NOT be a prereq with such beautiful guild members liek yours has? Big Grin
Cotton Wrote:hehe yes the very same, and how could good looks NOT be a prereq with such beautiful guild members liek yours has? Big Grin

Now you're just sucking up...
Beute Wrote:Now you're just sucking up...

Basically.
double you tee ef! why isn't he in the guild yet? lolz, sry guildies, but I luv this guy and think he'd be a great addition to the guild, like I've already stated he's got my vote.
Hmm.. good looking too? How do we know for sure? (kidding) Good luck on your app Cotton! We already know you talk the talk, and know how to play. Smile
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
Cotton, message me in game when you can, please. Smile
Time is money, friend!
i saw him in game today he was in the "and his amazing friends" guild already did you guys know this???
psychoman Wrote:i saw him in game today he was in the "and his amazing friends" guild already did you guys know this???
not this mage
I spoke with the person playing Cotton. It wasn't the real Cotton. The person playing Cotton was spamming Orgrimmar like crazy. When I spoke to him, he said the real Cotton was doing his homework.

I have also seen on the CR boards where Kil has said he has played Cotton. Joke? True? Who knows.

On account of us not knowing who we are getting that is playing Cotton, I am going to have to Decline this App. My appologies to the real Cotton. You're a good guy. We just need to know who we are dealing with. When it comes to the Cotton name the uncertanty of who is behind the name is unsetteling.

Best wishes to you, to the REAL Cotton. Smile
Time is money, friend!
It would suck if you thought you were getting Cotton and end up with Polyester!

muwhahaahha
Raduk
60 Troll Priest
300 Alchemy/Herbalsim
~The Purge~
Itch, itch, Burrrrrn, burrrrrn!

That's the funniest thing I think I have ever seen you say Raduk. :lol:
Time is money, friend!
Sounds very reasonable Lips. Too bad others didn't think so... (recent guildchat)
I like Cotton. I understand why this decision was made though. Cotton, man don't let people play your toon. Sorry.

Karne
Cotton, I was really lookin forward to seein ya in the guild, see ya around in game
/target Cotton
/kneel
/s I honor thy mightiness!
I support Lips and the officers all they way. Have to have control of the char other wise some ass hat does something and it looks bad for the guild as a whole.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Villham Wrote:zomg! its cotton.... hes my hero! lol. Anyway, cotton is a good friend of mine, and a suberb warrior.... and one badass dude none the less!

LET COTTON IN THE GUILD!!!! I second cottons app, i say let him in.!

Well, I fear with cotton not getting in, we may NEVER have a suberb warrior in the purge Sad
Gotta reprezent the berbz yo
Speak in understandable english please, it makes a difference.

And, though I don't know Cotton that well, we have many Superb warriors, as well as every other class already in the Purge. It's always a good thing when we can add to the power we already have though.
Quote:Well, I fear with cotton not getting in, we may NEVER have a suberb warrior in the purge Sad

That was uncalled for. Cotton is a great guy, no doubt. But we have better equippped, better skilled warriors in the guild already.
Time is money, friend!
I think "suberb" and "berbz" in his following post are both references to city "suburbs", and were meant as a joke reference.

You r win!
Fiddler
Certified Raid Boss