Fomos, 60 Warrior
Hey there, as you can see im a 60 tauren warrior, and am interested in joining you guys for the domination of the alliance, and for some pve on the side. im helpful when i have the chance, and willing to help out lower lvl horde brothers ( AND SISTERS! )

Im currently arms/fury build, with 31/20/0, and and now a dragonscale leatherworker, with 300 skinning. i know its a bit strange for a warrior to skin and take leatherworking, but it fit my scheduel quite nicely, and i like to kill stuff, so skinning fell right in

Ive been on this server since lvl 52, and must honestly say im very unhappy with the transfer. i left ner zhul server because of the chaos of certain chat areas, but when i got here i realised that the auction system is very out of whack, and there seems to be a freak amount of drama around, which videogames arent supposed to incorporate. BUT im here now, and im here for some good old fashion alliance HUNTIN!

Im from vancouver island, bc, canada and am just finishing up school, so i have a decent amount of spare time on my hands, and always up for instance runs and raids. Ive been playing MMO's since UO and Everquest, then moved onto SWG, which was a kickass game, and now im here.

im ALWAYS down for some alliance ass-whooping, so give me a shout in-game if you're down for some pvp. battlegrounds are allright, but personally over-rated, and the honor system gave people a VERY good reason think themselves superior to other just because they've put the time in. just my two cents

i have a good set of armor, and have began collecting fire resistance gear. ive got a great selection of weapons, and good tank gear

Currently im with The crimson dawn, but due to slow times, i am interested in a more active guild.

i didnt really plan on typing this much, : )

so thank you for your time have a good one
HORDE?

HORDE.
*doe eyes* warriors are dreamy! ... Smile Smile <3 <3
I'm going to keep a watchful eye on you from now on Shmo...
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Quote:Im from vancouver island, bc, canada

Dear God, NO MORE CAH-NADIANS!

REJECTED! :wink:

PS: Warriors are very dreamy!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
LOL CK.

Look for groups with us and lets see how you do.

Karne
dreamy? Maybe, but my Succubus still is the HOTTEST "pet" out there......

Zhat
Iluyzhat Wrote:dreamy? Maybe, but my Succubus still is the HOTTEST "pet" out there......

Zhat

After felhunter...
Ask me about my shardsac.
eobi Wrote:
Iluyzhat Wrote:dreamy? Maybe, but my Succubus still is the HOTTEST "pet" out there......

Zhat

After felhunter...

Id hit it....
HORDE?

HORDE.
You ever look at a felhunter from behind when it's wearing a thong??????
Nice grouping with you last night Fomos....

Omg Zhat now I know why your always in the upstairs and unpopulated regions in Org!!!

Karne
*sings*

Thong tha thong thong THONG...

all night long!!
It's where ALL the hotties in thongies hang out...literally