Poll: Did you find this presentation effective and sincere?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
No
0%
0 0%
I wish he were Mexican
87.50%
7 87.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kartune, lowbie druid
Hi there. IRL my name is not Kartune, but for now let's just agree that's what we'll call me, and I'm interested in teaming up with The Purge and kicking some alliance tail.

I played on VZ from the end of Kunark and start of Velious days up until they did the Pigs in Space expansion of OOM, at which point I checked out. The gear was too ridiculous, the game had lost the flare and the last guild that I was involved with (A#*rist) was in the midst of a silly self-induded implosion. I had a good time, I kicked Cinder's butt once in her 40's outside of that ice cave fort with the spiders and gargolyes and I think that was the only pvp 1on1 that I ever won Smile

I played WoW with Raiivin, Jaca and some others from the VZ daze on Shattered Hand for a while as lighties till we moved to Laughing Skull. Once that thing broke up I started looking for a new home. So far so good; this server seems to have half the retards, which is good.

I rolled a druid because I like them. They're fun to play and the shaman that I leveled to 60 on laughing skull really didn't do it for me. I'm getting back into the druid life, which has changed pretty considerably with the new feral changes, and it's going well.

My playtime is limited by my real life. I just got married two years ago and we bought a fixer of a house in Oaktown, CA so that takes up a lot of my time. But when I'm not running wires, up to my eyeballs in plaster dust or watching This Old House reruns, I enjoy playing some Wow. I'm not a power-gamer, but I take the pursuit of a good time pretty seriously. I'm not looking at the end-game, but aside from PvP ... what else is there Smile

So let me know what you think.

For the purposes of full-disclosure, I'm not Mexican - even though I live in Oakland. Thanks for your time and I look forward to having my personal life raked over the coals during this confirmation process.
oh ... for the record, the first confirmation code that i got when i registered here was NWA ... the second was 4OWNZ

id say that bodes well ...
<3 Kartune

Good fella
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]