krol blade ninja'd!
hey guys, this is an alert to you all to pay attention to the character "ilovechorie" we were in a party in strath and the bitch ninja'd a krolblade off us.

I've got screenshots set up right here:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ocularis-infernum.net/images/krolninja.jpg">www.ocularis-infernum.net/images/krolninja.jpg</a><!-- w -->

personally, i was getting pissed off all over again puting this thing together, but DO NOT PARTY WITH THIS GUY, and yes it is a guy, i spoke with some of his guild members in maelstrom, also he doesnt speak english all to well either (chineese farmer?)

Keep in mind that there is another character running around named chorie, i spoke with him, and they are two different people, he was in UBRS when this all took place. He actually speaks english, so i dont think that he's in on this or a ninja or anything. Please post if anyone has any experiences to prove me wrong on this.

If it hasnt been boughten yet, the krol blad is up on the AH for 700g right now....
-.-
ilove_____ is a farming tag across all realms. Players using this name are generally (i'm sure not all) associated with IGE.
We had a huge problem with these farmers on Ner'zhul, because they would slip in to raid groups for instances, speak little-> no English at all, but Ninja when possible.
My understanding is that they go for gear like this with each account right before the are ready to 'age' it, in essence they do a last minute twink on the character before the sell it, primarily for safety reasons so that they do not lose the character/account to Blizzard. Most of these toons are built from 1-60 in under 3 weeks and generate over 600g in that time as well. Amazing business to some degree. However, a pain to those who lose great items like the Krol Blade.
I know this guy. There are actually two guys, always hanging out together, named Chorie and Ilovechorie. They campt camping my mobs when I tried to get some water essences. They're always farming either waters or rock elementals. I hate them, and no, they don't speak english.
Ya they had the same type of tags in Lineage2.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
RANG RANG!

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)