Keyota - Druid
Hello everyone,

I'm here to submit my application to eventually join you all in The Purge.

Why the purge? I stick with games like DaoC and WoW because of the community and because of the depth of play offered. From everything I've seen the Purge seems to offer both. If I group with one of you, I can expect a given level of friendliness and skill. Those 2 things, for me, are key in this type of game. That, and the occasional ganking spree. All I ask.
Most of you will likely be wondering who I am. I'm a healer and support player. I just prefer playing that way. I will nuke as needed, but most of my mana is spent on roots, fairy fire, and heals, and I consider myself a champeeeeen runnin'-like-a-little-pansy escape artist. Hey, keeps 'em occupied and I can be back healing faster...So if you ever see me near the top of the kill list in AV, /afk. Seriously.
I don't want to bore you all with too much of an intro, but wanted to get stuff out there (hard to chat in AV sometimes....).
So I hope to see you all out there, lemme know if you need a healer
Also, as I've said to some of you, I take constructive criticism well. Lemme know.
See you all in game
Key
PS
Town/world PvP is distressingly absent from this game. I miss the old days. Anyone who wants to hit a few questers in WPL and EPL give me a call. BwR, Xozaht and Anuksa have been trying to revive some of the old PvP feel lately...
Ah nostalgia...
ANOTHER Canadian!? dubya tee EFF!?

I seem to recall your name Keyota, I think I had you on my friends list at one time. Either Beute or Sheute...

Anyway, good to see ya.

Beute
Quote:runnin'-like-a-little-pansy escape artist

sounds like the Flabbo in action...oh well, see ya in game... :roll:
Yeah, I think It's a druid thing. That cheetah shapeshift is an addiction...
Keyota finding your way to Purge groups is the best way to get into the guild.

Karne