60 Priest/60 Warlock Looking for a guild=)
Hey there. Me, my husband, and my son are all looking for a nice guild to join and remain with forever. We came from Bleeding Hollow (Where my warlock was guildmaster for LOD). Since we have been on Crushridge, we have joined a couple guilds but they seem to break up in a month or less and it has been very annoying. (we were in Shrug, Underworld, Sinnerz/Excitium). We just want to belong to a guild that wont break up soon after and do high end instances.

I feel that I am a good healer and know the game well whether I am on my priest, warlock or whatever. I like people and can get along with almost anyone. I love to pvp alliance with son and hub hehe. Love AV, raiding, MC, ZG, etc etc etc. I love wow=)

I have always had good experiance grouping with Purge members and they seem to be very intelligent and act appropriately in dungeons. (makes me happy) =) I have talked to Valenexxa and she let me know about you guys=) (she rocks!) Big Grin Hopefully you will want me and welcome me and my husband and son into your family=)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Love ya,
Syl

PS I have 60 priest (me), 60 warlock, 48 shaman, and few other alts 30+. Husband Juvatt has a 60 mage, 60 shaman, 48 rogue and few alts. Son Thulis has 60 war, high level rogue and few alts. We love gaming and have been in wow since beta testing=) Big Grin
Strike 1 - Valenexxa rocks? OMG! That's not the right thing to say. Tongue

Hope to see you and your family around. I noticed your Other Halfs application as well.

Talk to CK about some AB groups too if you like AB. (CK - Cinderkitten btw).
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
FINALLY! Smile Been trying to get Sylv to app with us ever since Shrug disbanded cuz I think she's good people. Very helpful and friendly. I vouch for her for sure! Plus, she has a warlock alts and we all love warlocks -- love to get them NERFED!! NERF WARLOCKS!!!!1!11!!one1eleven hehe

Sylv, get in contact with other Purgies to do some instances or AB/AV and the like. Show them what ya got Smile
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Rallick Wrote:Strike 1 - Valenexxa rocks? OMG! That's not the right thing to say. Tongue
I R teh broke now though :oops:
-Val
Thanks Rallick=) We will do that!!! (I love Cinderkitten too, she is super sweet) My son knew here from a long time ago and adores her hehe.

Our daughter has a 30 warlock Matilldaah, but she is a guildmaster for Orcs R Us an orc only guild hehe and she wants to stay there.

Going to go to Inlaws for thanksgiving lunch, but will be on this afternoon/night for hours. Have to go get a pie out of the oven now. Thanks for such a quick response=)

See you soon!

Love ya,
Syl

PS My RL friend Angie started to play wow and made an undead priest "Sylvannes". Shes my friend but not me hehe. I am spelled "Sylvannis". She made that character to be my twin sister LOL! Anyways shes nice and single...so send her a tell sometime hehe. Tongue
Sylvannis Wrote:shes nice and single...so send her a tell sometime hehe. Tongue
ROFL.. I think that's the WRONG thing to say around this crowd. I feel sorry for your friend now. Smile

Happy Thanksgiving, stinky Americans. Hehe
-Val
TY Valenesca=) Glad someone appreciates priests that heal hehe=)Well we posted!! /hug

I love Pvp for people who arent asshats. LOL. thats great. I agree

Love ya,
Syl
Sylvannis Wrote:PS My RL friend Angie started to play wow and made an undead priest "Sylvannes". Shes my friend but not me hehe. I am spelled "Sylvannis". She made that character to be my twin sister LOL! Anyways shes nice and single...so send her a tell sometime hehe. Tongue

ROFL...pimping out the friends!

Thanksgiving was in October btw...and Poutine rules!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Happy Thanksgiving=) Wish you could all try this pumpkin and cherry pies I just made. They look better than any I have ever made=)

My friend will love the tells hehe. Shes really nice and goes to Registered Nursing school with me. Shes awesome.

Love ya,
Syl
Syl weren't you the one who used to try and organize AV raids? If so, you have my vote Smile

Karne
Disclaimer!

THIS GUILD IS NOT G RATED!

You guys sound like a lot of fun and I look forward to having the opportunity to group and raid with you.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Compared to how TR, Severed, or DA talk to each other, we are Disneyland in terms of niceness....

We are G rated compared to most every other major guild on the server. Smile
Yeah she's the AV priest.

Glad to see the app, you have a hell of a good rep, and from waht I've seen PvP wise you earned itSmile
NEVERMIND...I'm dead 8(
Soreth Wrote:Compared to how TR, Severed, or DA talk to each other, we are Disneyland in terms of niceness....

We are G rated compared to most every other major guild on the server. Smile

yep, i've heard DA talk to each other on TS. those guys are cool and all, but it's no place for children, lol. we are saints compared to those guys. (we don't drop the f bomb every few seconds.)
You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Wayne Gretzky
- - Michael Scott
- - - Agios
Hoofhurr Wrote:Disclaimer!

THIS GUILD IS NOT G RATED!

You guys sound like a lot of fun and I look forward to having the opportunity to group and raid with you.

Yes but its not R rated either. More like the bob and tom show Smile

Mostly adults who hate drama, and just like to have fun.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Quote:Valenexxa a rock?

hahhahha, who is this Valenexxa you speak of???

JK!!!!!! I love rocks...they keep my teeth clean.
SYL!!!! I/ve grouped with her MANY times before... DEFINITELY 2 thumbs up from me... Lets get her in!!!
Like a marine, healing shammy's are teh few and teh proud. Well except for the proud part...