Azy-Level 52 Priest
Hello, my name is Abe, I'm 21 years old and I'm in the Marines. I am interested in joining because I can see from the site and from past experiences from grouping with guild members that this guild is well organized and capable of great things. I'm basically the all around gamer. I used to play Ultima Online a while back and It pretty much died for me. I did play Lineage 2 for a while but then WOW came out and got hooked on it ever since.

I plan on doing end game instances and also PVP. My current spec is 33 shadow and 10 discipline. I have a lvl 60 rogue called Ouraboros on Ajzol Nerub. I made the switch because I wanted to PVP. My motto is "If it's red it's DEAD!" I also have a level 40 shaman named Yut. I am experienced and always willing to help fellow guild members. Thanks for your time and have a great thanksgiving. See you in game.
:twisted:
Azy, nice app. Best way to get into the guild is to get into groups with more members and search out people online so we can all get to know you.

Good luck.

Karne
Thanks, I'll be sure to be looking for you all in game.
I grouped with Azy and Pix along with Sideous last night for a run thru ST. Azy is one of the best healers I have ever seen. Im not sure if you can vouch for more than one person at a time but I want to vouch for Azy and Pix. They would make a great addition to purge ranks.
Hah! Another great guy I grouped with while leveling up. Azy does indeed knows his stuff, again along with Pix, he made my friends list a long time ago Smile
/moo in the face!
[Image: Halor.png]
Wednesday night .. 8 pm Server time, we'll be doing a run through of an as yet to be determined dungeon.. this will be for the mid 50's of the gulid Smile so make sure to be on out and group up with us ^^