Elindra 60 Priest
Hi all!

I'm a 60 priest looking to migrate to a group of fun-loving ppl! Big Grin Originally from Bleeding Hollow, my guild and i transferred over to make a go of it on CR (WTB lag-free server? Anyone?!). As this is my 1st MMO, the smaller guild feel was ideal while I got my bearings in WoW. Now, two 60's later and working on my third, I crave the opportunites that are offered by a larger guild of actiive players.

I've had the opportunity to group with Purge members in both PvP and PvE and had a blast every time. I like the idea of a big guild that seems to have that "small guild" feel: good people > epics. Knowing the purge focus, I relish the thought of bringing back open PvP with others who are open to the idea!

Thats it from me for now. Feel free to pm me in game or /wave in AV-AB!

See you on the Battlefield!

-Elindra
Hey wait a minute. You didn't say Valenexxa ROCKS! :x I dunno if I should vouch for your app anymore Eli. Tongue

Eli is/was BwR and is a RL friend of Anuk's. I vouch for her app that she's good peoples. Two thousand thumbs up!
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Nice app =) Please please please continue to make efforts to group with us as much as possible whenever you are on. I'm pretty sure you are someone's RL friend so this is merely a formality but the more you group with us the more we will come to like and appreciate you.

Sincerely,

Hoof.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Enjoyed having you in my ZG raid Elindra. Send me a tell in game or any Purge if you are looking to find groups again.

Nice app.

Karne
Ahh...the elusive Elindra that Valenexxa was always talking about at work Smile

Nice to finally see your app!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>