this is an interesting read.
one of those things that makes you go Hmmmm.......

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/">https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comme ... orce_user/</a><!-- m -->

If this was true, I take back every bad thing I ever said about Lucas.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
You know I would be fine with Jar Jar as a Sith. So long as he drops the facade at some point just like Yoda did in the Old Trilogy.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
I have commented before (particularly after watching Clone Wars, the animated series) that the only apparent reason anyone keeps Jar Jar around is because of his inconceivably good luck. Whatever mission you send him on will ultimately succeed because he is just stupid-lucky.

Makes him extremely annoying to watch but yeah, it would all suddenly turn into an epic "gotcha" if Jar Jar turned out to be the real Sith Lord. He wasn't lucky. He was never lucky. He was just a goddamn Sith lord and pretty damn clever at playing stupid when he needed to.
Treating the prequel as the Zupruder film doesn't change the fact that they are products of bad film making. You can't trust anything out of those three films because they were poorly planned, acted and written. Jar Jar is no Sith, he is just a terrible charcter in a terrible film.

He was so bad in fact that people have had to make up reasons to explain how Lucas could have possibly thought it was a good idea to put him in the film in the first place.

Just like JFK was shot by a single gunmen, Lucas just fucked those films up.