Mods Chart
[Image: 170cv1SKZHyrPggZ18r7RWfHhVPSAHWkc0v7VOGp...933fd21169]
I'm dense... Can someone briefly explain this chart? Use small words...
"Because he's the hero the clan deserves, but not the one it needs right now; so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a semi-aquatic mammal. A watchful protector. A Black Otter."

AKA "The Black Otter", "TBO"
Co-Leader, Trogdor Rises
Clash of Clans

AKA Blax Ot Tar
Memeber, Uncle Owen's BBQ Ribs
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
So, the Square and Diamond mods can only have one type of primary, offense for Square, and defense for Diamond.

The Circle can have either Health or Protection as a primary. What they did was put the simple ones on the left, on the right are the Arrow, Triangle and Cross mods.

The 3 mods on the right can have all those different primaries. As you can see, only the Cross can have potency as a primary, only the triangle can have + crit damage, etc.

what you see to the direct right of a mod picture are the possibilities for that mod for a primary attribute. Secondaries are completely random.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
So would Teebo's TM be considered Dispel/Debuff or Important Ability?

And these notations should not be confused (since they confused me) with the set bonus type which is the icon in the center of each mod. Presumably the optimal set bonuses would be the same as the optimal mod primary (your ability to actually get those mods notwithstanding for us non-80's that aren't all the way through the mod battles tree yet)

Too many games to fit in signature....
I guess you'd say Teebos is a TM "debuff" which is a stretch in the nomenclature but in any event the single most important thing to do is get a cross with potency as the primary stat on Teebo.
Here's what I wrote in the other thread about this chart:

The circle you will get health or protection...protection is probably the better option.

The ones on the right have many different possible primary stats on them that you might get. So the author broke it down by character type, basically saying, if you have a DPS character you probably want to put mods on them that have Speed or crit damage as their primary. If they are a tank, you want protection.

All of these are for the primary stat each mod has, obviously the secondary stats are random and can't be controlled what you get.

So for raids, getting a cross with potency as the primary stat is huge.

In general getting a mod with Speed as a primary stat is huge too, it's an insane amount. And a triangle with crit damage is great too.
Note here that healers often heal based on their own health and that in gw, protection runs out. It all comes down to what you need the char for, not just the role he place. In arena you want protection because fights are short and brutal. In longer fights where you replenish like some events, gw or even raids, i would advise health over protection.

Importent ability users are chars that buff your guys tgat you cant afford to get stunned or ability blocked. So then tenacity matters.

Speed is nice for any char except maybe tanks. Taunts go by faster if your turns do as well.

Lastly not every mod catagory is worth it. If you want great damage i would go for crit dam and chance before id consider offense. For defense id use health or prot before defense. Potency is crucial for anyone that does tm reduc or debuff as a primary function. Tenacity can be nice if your arena area is plagued by chars that lean heavily on stun and such. Otherwise I wouldnt prioritize it.
What does tenacity do?
Jakensama Wrote:What does tenacity do?

Tenacity is your ability to resist negative effects, such as getting stunned or slowed. Potency lowers your tenacity. So as an example, the rancor has a very high tenacity which is why your characters need a high potency to counteract it. This lets you apply slow and other negative effects to rancor.