A Word on Raid rewards
Just in case there is some confusion, here is a chart with raid salvage rewards, that show you the difference between Tier 6 and Tier 7. This chart should explain clear as day why there is no point to continue doing T6 raids.

[Image: wljuxp451j6e.jpeg]

As you can see, if you got last place (50th) in a T7 raid, it's the equivalent of getting 4th place in a T6 raid. And that doesn't take into account han shards, better chance at a full piece, and higher credit rewards.

At some point soon I think we will have to plan out our raids as people start doing a lot more damage. We'll have to do damage caps, work a rotation in for people to have access to phase 1...it will be a headache but I will research how top guilds handle it. I for one, would like to give priority to the people doing their 600 energy on a daily basis.

But for now, enjoy the vastly better loot rewards, regardless of your placing in a raid. =)
Has anyone really argued to do T6 over T7?

Anyways, I understand the damage cap and all that, makes perfect sense to me so we can maximize our rewards across the guild. What I don't understand though, is the importance of people having access to phase 1. What benefit is that to anyone over any other phase? I know death is permanent in T7 and there is no daily refresh, so I don't understand why it's important to get people in on phase 1 over any other phase. I know it's a newbie questions, but I'm just curious.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Fretty Wrote:Has anyone really argued to do T6 over T7?

Anyways, I understand the damage cap and all that, makes perfect sense to me so we can maximize our rewards across the guild. What I don't understand though, is the importance of people having access to phase 1. What benefit is that to anyone over any other phase? I know death is permanent in T7 and there is no daily refresh, so I don't understand why it's important to get people in on phase 1 over any other phase. I know it's a newbie questions, but I'm just curious.

I heard a few people asking about doing T6 again because they can do more damage on them, but that's really not logical as these rewards show.

To your second question: Phase 1 is the easiest so you'll get the most damage, and rank higher. But we are in a place right now where if we let 5-10 people do Phase 1 we won't have enough damage to finish the rest of the raid. So that's why we've been letting Rav do all of Phase 1 so that the majority of the damage goes into P2-4. I think right now we still rely on Rav and myself in P4 to carry the guild to the finish line, but that need will go away rather quickly and we can start letting people in on Phase 1 more.