Tank takedown teams
I'm having good results in p2 with jawas led by nebbit (400-600k) and a hodge podge team led by chirpa with rey, qgj, EE, 5s.

The trick i find is not to topple. When he is toppled he comes back without debuffs with full tm on both guns and for the main gun. Its recharge is actually a lot faster that way. Not taking into account the damage wasted on the side guns.

I usually hit whatever has near full bar with chirpa. So his healing and speed buffs cycle fast. I focus on the main gun then leave it be till it almost fires before finishing it off.
I agree with not toppling. The exception is on my Rebel team where it's just an added bonus to Lando's AEing. Otherwise, it takes too much DPS away from the main tank to justify the short time the tank is disabled before coming back with its guns repaired and full TM. Just take down the top gun so it doesn't insta-kill folks then concentrate on the main tank.

When using Jawas in P2, the primary focus should be getting as many Thermal Detonators on the main hull with Jawa Engineer as you can. Scavenger is also useful here since he can reactively add detonators when Jawas are damaged. Try to get a lot of detonators(4+) on the hull before using Scavenger's Scrap Bomb ability. Since detonators are %-based damage, they do about 22,500 dmg EACH when they detonate. If they crit, they do almost 34K!

NOTE: Jawa Scavenger is not necessary to make the Thermal Detonators hit for 22-33k. Even detonating naturally they will do this damage. He just forces them to detonate immediately instead of having to wait 2-3 turns for them to explode on their own.
NOTE: The damage from detonators is actually not tied to any particular character directly, so the damage is not affected by Crit Damage on either Scavenger or Engineer.

Jawas don't have much survivability, so you won't last long. Even when getting close to 750k damage on my best ever run with Jawas, I was nowhere close to the Enrage Timer when I died off. Just try to blast as much damage into the tank as you can before you die.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not sure if it's good, or bad, but I've been leaving the guns nearly gone with my rebel team, then on the next attempt, bring in an all single target kills squad, topple it and go to town.
My gear isn't high, so no idea if the numbers end up making it worth while or not.

I was also bringing in scrub teams just to get some damage on the main gun between real runs.
I use jawa scav when im about to lose the whole team to ensure no thermals go to waste. You want scav loaded for potency. Most of the detonators will come from him.
Here's a helpful guide from the subreddit:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5bnfke/psa_so_you_want_to_do_heroic_aat/">https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHero ... eroic_aat/</a><!-- m -->

Stuff that works for me:

P1, Jawa team

P2 Lando L wiggs, Ackbar, Phasma team 2 Chirpa rey 5s Ewok Elder qgj

P3 Chirpa L Palp and damage soakers (infinite attack method)

P4 Jawa Team

this is from subreddit: P4 team Wedge L , Biggs, Lando, Leia, Luke, he did 3.8 mil damage:

Ok here's the basics for this team
Luke Special : speed down that can actually last after the end of tank toppling Once you got rid of the B2's, put speed down on the main tank, then destroy the turrets within the same round
You ll get speed bonus from raid mechanic and with wedge lead (TM +) lots of turns while tank is toppled
Leia (omega On basic) will give you crit chance bonus to protect you from air strike and maximize wedge lead bonus
Wedge lead will allow ALL your toons to heal on crit (this is where Luke get better than phasma, on the long runs)
Luke basic (omega) gives himself 40% TM on crit ; with Leia bonus that's most likely 3 runs while tank is toppled
With Biggs assist, if Luke is called he will plays right after
And finally : Luke basic dots the main tank, regarding the huge health in normal mode, that's significant free damages
I'm having decent results on 2 and 4 with Nebit, Datcha, Scavenger, IG-88 and K-2SO. I intend to replace Datcha with Engineer when i've starred it enough, and that should help exponentially. IG-88 gets so much damage because the lead is almost always debuffed.
--
SWGoH: Scott
2.8mil p2 heroic with clone team:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SUKFrMvYAo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SUKFrMvYAo</a><!-- m -->
I should get Luke shards with my Guild Currency then, huh?
--
SWGoH: Scott