Raid Top 3 Rotation
We'll be tracking our Top 3 rotation here to make sure everyone is getting their chance there. Qualifications to be considered for Top 3, is that you must be a member who could technically solo Phase 1 with a single squad if able and are on at the start time of raids (currently 7:30PM EST, but I'm willing to change it to accomodate the current people in the rotation). You also need to have an account on here so you can see the rotation and know when you will be in it. At the end of the day, I'd like to think of it as a perk/bonus to those who are active in the guild and regularly contribute to discussions, strategy, and so forth. So maybe you might do a ton of damage come raid time, but your daily contributions are low, we never hear from you etc...as leader, I will have to have final say on who gets this perk.

Right now here is who i consider to be Top 3 eligible. If you feel you should be added or up for consideration, let me know.

Top 3 Eligibles: Breetaibreand, Ravenna, Skelas, Veraphim, Albatros, Drednaught, Ren Hoek, Blax Ottar (added 11-14-16), PuddingKnight (added 12-2-16)

And for those wondering, the main benefit of being Top 3 is you get 1 extra gear reward at payout.

If you are a Top 3 the procedure is to do about 80% in p1 and then exit. If for some reason you make it into P2 do basic attacks until you die (and don't drop the door)

If you are not Top 3 you can do 40-50% in p1 before you die/exit. If you are not online for p1, you must limit your damage to under 500k in any other phase.

I'm not at the stage yet where I'm going to punish people for breaking the rules, but if we do get there, you'd basically be given a demerit as -1 in Top 3 totals

Totals: (If a character has a minus in parathesis, it means they joined the Top 3 after initial launch so will not be "brought up to speed" to match everyone's totals. As an example Blax has a -3 to signify he joined the Top 3 after everyone had already gotten 3 chances so his totals will reflect that):

Breand 15, Veraphim 14, Ren Hoek 14, Ravenna 15, Skelas 15, Drednaught 15, Albatros 15, Blax Ottar 11(-3), PuddingKnight 7 (-6)

Raid 1:
BreetaiBreand
Veraphim
Ravenna

Raid 2: 10/29
Skelas
Albatros
Ravenna

Raid 3 11/1:
BreetaiBreand
Ren Hoek
Drednaught

Raid 4 11/2:
Veraphim
Skelas
Albatros

Raid 5 11/4:
Skelas
Ren Hoek
Ravenna

Raid 6 11/6
Breand
Drednaught
Veraphim

Raid 7 11/9
Albatros
Ren Hoek
Breand

Raid 8 11/11
Ravenna
Skelas
Drednaught

Raid 9 11/14
Blax Ottar
Angry Sushi (error)
Ren Hoek

Raid 10 11/16
Veraphim
Albatros
Drednaught

Raid 11 11/17
Breand
Skelas
Ravenna

Raid 12 11/18
Veraphim
Ren Hoek
Blax Ottar

Raid 13 11/19
Drednaught
Albatros
Ravenna

Raid 14 11/23
Breand
Albatros
Ren

Raid 15 11/25
Veraphim
Blax Ottar
Ravenna

Raid 16 11/26
Skelas
Drednaught
Ren

Raid 17 11/29
Breand
Albatros
Veraphim

Raid 18 12/2
Skelas
Dred
Ravenna

Raid 19 12/4
Blax Ottar
Ren
Pudding Knight

Raid 20 12/7
Breand
Albatros
veraphim

Raid 21 12/10
Skelas
PuddingKnight
Drednaught

Raid 22 12/13
Ravenna
Blax Ottar
Ren

Raid 23 12/15
Breand
Veraphim
Albatros

Raid 24 12/17
Rav
Skelas
Dred

Raid 25 12/21
Skelas
Rav
Pudding

Raid 26 12/23
Drednaut
Ren
Albatros

Raid 27 12/26
Breand
Veraphim
Rav

Raid 28 12/28
BO
Rav
Skelas

Raid 29 12/30
Mo Fuqa
Ren
Rav

Raid 30 1/2
Dred
BO
Pudding

Raid 31 1/4
Breand
veraphim
Albatros

Raid 32 1/7
BO
Pudding
Skelas

Raid 33 1/9
Ren
Dred
Alabtros

Raid 34 1/12
BO
Vera
Breand

Raid 35 1/14
Skelas
Pudding
Ren

Raid 36 1/16
Vera
Dred
Alb
New Top 3 rotation as of 3/1/2017

Rav 1, Breand, Skelas 1, Vera 1, Alb, Ren 1, DDD 1, Nihl, BO, Pudding

raid 1:
Rav
Skelas
Vera

Raid 2
Mo Fuqa
DDD
Ren

Raid 3 3/1
Breand
Alb
BO
We can work something out, maybe on the next one. Do it on Saturday during the day or something.
Is there an easy way to track the damage you're dealing while attacking in a raid phase? I don't mind limiting my dmg so others can get a piece of the rancor, but other than jotting down each attack dmg, and applying some ol' fashion laws of addition, is there a quick way to see it?
"Because he's the hero the clan deserves, but not the one it needs right now; so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a semi-aquatic mammal. A watchful protector. A Black Otter."

AKA "The Black Otter", "TBO"
Co-Leader, Trogdor Rises
Clash of Clans

AKA Blax Ot Tar
Memeber, Uncle Owen's BBQ Ribs
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Otter Wrote:Is there an easy way to track the damage you're dealing while attacking in a raid phase? I don't mind limiting my dmg so others can get a piece of the rancor, but other than jotting down each attack dmg, and applying some ol' fashion laws of addition, is there a quick way to see it?

Probably the easiest way is to know that Heroic raid hit points are:

P1 = 2 million (really more like 1.8 )
P2 = 4 million (really more like 3.7)
P3 = 4 million (really more like 3.7)
P4 = 2 million (really more like 1.8 )

So doing 50% in P1 would be a million.

So doing 80% as a Top 3 in P1 is the target, which would put you around 1.4-1.5 million.
Smart. Got it.
"Because he's the hero the clan deserves, but not the one it needs right now; so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a semi-aquatic mammal. A watchful protector. A Black Otter."

AKA "The Black Otter", "TBO"
Co-Leader, Trogdor Rises
Clash of Clans

AKA Blax Ot Tar
Memeber, Uncle Owen's BBQ Ribs
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
So in p4 you need to aim under 25% and in p3-p4 you need to aim under 12%
Good morning Breand,

I would like to throw my hat in the ring for Top 3 Rotation consideration, I'm pretty sure I can solo P1, as 50% is coming pretty easy now and my raid team is loaded up with Potency mods now. I have downloaded the slack app and I guess I need your invite, as it keeps prompting me to start my own team and I don't see any options to request to join a team. My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pnolan11@hotmail.com">pnolan11@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Thank you for your consideration.

Pete
OMG another pete!
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Invite sent Pete 2.0!
This thing wasnt updated since last raid. Top 3 was mo fuga. Ren and dart desert dog