Star Wars Force Arena
Just a heads up we have a guild on Force Arena if anyone is interested.

It's UncleOwensBBQ
How is this game? What can you tell us about it? I read the app description on the Play Store, but of course it doesn't get into much detail and the screenshots don't really show anything worthwhile. I want to hear it from a player, not the "salesmen".
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
It's Clash Royale with a tiny sprinkling of League of Legends.

It plays just like Clash Royale but you have control of an avatar that you can run around and attack with.

In addition it also has a 2v2 mode where there is 3 lanes and teams of 2 against each other.

I'm enjoying it, but it is of course a P2W game so if you enjoy it for what it is, it's good stuff. It's definitely more complicated than Clash Royale which may be a good or bad thing depending on what you want out of an app game.
Been playing this quite a bit lately. Only level 5 (almost level 6) and I'm really enjoying it. The lag at times can be annoying, but it's not too often, so I can shrug it off. I joined the guild just a moment ago. I couldn't find it at first because I thought it was multiple words. Let's kick butt!
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.