Heroic AAT Preparation
Someone from reddit linked to this on the forums and it makes a lot of sense for guilds that aren't power gamers. I think making this a goal will get us to Heroic AATs quicker. Let me know what you think:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/79590/the-underpowered-guilds-guide-to-clearing-heroic-aat-the-super-team-strategy">https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwar ... m-strategy</a><!-- m -->

With this in mind, we formulated the "Super Team" strategy. This strategy has been deployed by Alpha Squad as well as other underpowered guilds that we've shared it with - with good success. If you're in a guild struggling with getting your players to build 4 viable heroic AAT teams, perhaps you start asking your guild to build one or two "Super Teams" and give this strategy a shot.

The general guild roster guidelines are as follows:

1) Each player is responsible for building 1 to 2 amazing "Super Teams" that can do 5% or more in a phase. Given the Wiggs meta, many players already have a "Super Team" in hand - Rebels

2) A core of 2 to 5 heavy hitters will be expected to contribute 5% or more in 3 to 4 phases

3) Don't spread yourselves thin trying to build 4 teams to tackle heroic. Build 1 to 2 teams at G10/G11 with excellent mods and shoot for north of 5%. "G11 or Bust" is our guild motto.

4) DO NOT throw away skilled players with thin rosters. As of now, we've killed heroic 4 times. We have 5 to 6 players that have a grand total of ONE (1) heroic AAT ready team (maxed rebels) and little of anything else. Other heroic guilds have rejected these players, but they find a home with Alpha Squad because we only ask for one amazing run (4 to 6%) and then they can do 1% in the other phases.

5) DO NOT worry so much about escaping/retreating with your toons, just get the best attempt possible. If you can pull 5% in a phase with your Super Team, it doesn't matter that they all died in the process of pulling that amazing run.

The Super Team Strategy by Phase:
Phase 1 (20 to 30 good Jedi Teams)
- Team: Jedis (IGD, Aayla, Anakin leads are all viable)
- Damage Goal: 2 -3% for average Jedis, Superteam Jedis aim for 5 to 7%
- One attack only, if your Jedi can't do 2%, skip the phase and save Jedi for phase 3

Phase 2 (All your Droid teams with a little help from Rebels)
- Team: Droids (HK, 88, 86, Nebit, JE), if you do not have Nebit, you may substitute with GG or IG100
- Damage Goal: 2 -3% for average to good Droids, Super Team Droids: 6 to 9%
- One attack only per player
- If your guild lacks the droid firepower to finish P2, send 5 to 10 rebel squads after your droids go to complete phase 2

Phase 3 (ZERG ZERG ZERG)
- Teams: Chirpatine, Teebotine, Jawas, or Jawa Mix (3 Jaws + 2 others)
- Damage Goal: 2% for Teebotine and Jawas. Superteam Chirpaltines: 4 to 6%
- SEND ALL TEAMS EXCEPT FOR REBELS (B, C, D Teams)
- B, C, and D teams should aim for 50 to 100k in damage (0.5 to 1%)

Phase 4 (30 to 35 Rebel Super Teams Close it Out)
- Team: Rebels - Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, Leia (or Solo), Scarif Rebel Patfinder (or STH or AA)
- Damage Goal: Regular Rebels: 2%, Superteam Rebels: 6 to 10%

Here's HP per raid:
NORMAL, Post-NERF (Tier 6):
Phase I - 15,600,000
Phase II - 22,700,000
Phase III - 12,250,000
Phase IV - 13,550,000
NORMAL, Pre-NERF (Tier 6):
Phase I - 33,000,000
Phase II - 76,500,000
Phase III - 50,710,000
Phase IV - ~48,000,000
Heroic (Tier 7):
Phase I - 4,300,000
Phase II - 19,200,000
Phase III - 12,000,000
Phase IV - 12,000,000
So to beat Heroic, if each player can do 2% damage per phase, it would look like this:
Phase I - 2% - 86,000
Phase II - 2% - 384,000
Phase III - 2% - 240,000
Phase IV - 2% - 240,000
So here's what I contribute to this.

I have a Rebel Superteam.

I am HK-47 gearing up for a Droid superteam, shouldn't take more than a week or so to make him viable.

I have a Chirpatine team for P3.

I have enough left over from them to cobble together another team of DPS for P3.

I am still a month away from a viable Jedi team.

Obviously our biggest weakness as a guild are jedi teams. We really need to be working on them.

Most people have a great QGJ

Ima Gun Di is an easy farm in guild shipments.

Many people should have a 7 star Yoda by now.

Mace is an easy farm and good for ship combat.

Plo Koon is in ship shipments.

The harder farms are Anakin and Aayla.
What I can offer:

Rebel super team

Very close on Droid super team, have them all, just not geared up. they are all gear 9 right now, i'll be focusing exclusively on them this next week or so.

Jedi Team close to a super team. JKA is Maxxed, QGJ maxxed, IGD close, Yoda Close, I'd like ahsoka for my 5th, she's at 6 Stars.

Palpatine with TiPi, Teebo, or whatever works in P3, this is the one i'm least prepared for.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Rebel almost great super team. Wedge and Biggs aren't super duper, but I can usually do really well with Wigdo, Leia and Rey.

Jawa team: Nebit, Engineer and Scavenger. Royal Guard (or K-2SO) and IG-88. All but 88 need more gear and I have had shit luck over the past 2 weeks on Raid Gear.

I also have a Palpatine, Vader, Royal Guard, Darth Maul and Magmatrooper that would be good for Phase 3 if Palpatine can get people shocked. I think my Jawas are best on Phase 3 as well.

So between the two teams on Phase 3 and the Rebel team for 4, I would have a fighting chance at some decent damage.
--
SWGoH: Scott
None of my teams are super, I've always spread out far too much (36 at g8 or up, only 2 at g11). I have several teams that are at a good point to work on though.

I was planning on working my jedi team up to 'super' status. That's been my current project.

Teams:
Jedi: I've recently begun working on an Aayla led jedi team for p1. It'll take me a while to get the gear up on a few of them, and I still need to eventually get Eoth Koth in where I have Mace, but it'll slowly start getting better. Aayla (L), Lumi, Yoda, QGJ, Eoth is my goal, eventually working on getting JKA in for Lumi. At the moment I have Aayla g9, Lumi g9, Yoda g5, QGJ g11, Mace g10, all 7 starred. Started working on yoda yesterday. Even at the low gear I have them at now in the normal raid, they don't really take any damage due to Aayla's lead. Once I get tenacity mods and/or yoda up and running it should be even better. Main issue is damage before the enrage.

Droids: I have HK, 86, 88 all 7 starred, but have put no effort in gear. I'm likely pretty far behind others on this.

Jawa: I have all 5 at 7 stars. I think they are all g8 with pretty bad mods. If I need a tank in, I was considering RG (g10) or working on k2 (g8) (although with all the debuffs, he may not be as good)

Rebels: Like everyone else, I have the the rebel team. Wedge, Biggs, Lando are all g10/g11 I think, Leia and AA are still at 9.

Also: I was basing a lot of my rebel planning on this guide : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/83187/heroic-aat-tank-raid-guide-strategy-videos">https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwar ... egy-videos</a><!-- m -->
Mo Fugger can bring:

A) GL X- XI Driod team (Nebbit is at IX but X won't make a difference). Brings in 2.5-3m on normal mode.

B) GL X-XI Rebel team - I haven't paid much attention to damage dealt in P4. Well in excess of 1m on normal.

C) Half useful Jedi team. I need a lot for Aayla and I'm leveling up IGD. Still needs work.

D) Chirpatine... I got a little work to do on Palppy but he's not bad. Nor is RG. That's about it to speak of. Needs a lot of work there.
Like Pudding, none of my teams are super, as I am also very spread out. I believe I have teams that are at a good point to work on though.

Teams:
Jedi: I've been using Yoda (L), Lumi, QGJ, Ahsoka and JC. All are 7/85 and GL 10, except QGJ - GL 11 and Yoda who is GL 9. I'm working on Mace, 7/85 and GL 7.

Droids: My apologies, but I suck. I have a 7/85 GL 8 IG86, a 5 star 88 and 4 star Magnaguard (I know). I'm very far behind on droids. I have no HK, B2 or K-2.

Jawa: I have all 5 at 7/85. Dathcha - GL 10, Jawa - GL 9, the others are all GL 7. Working on my potency mods, but it will take cash to level the mods up. I have RG for a tank at 7/85 and GL 9.

Rebels: I have a decent rebel team, but I'm still working on it. All are 7/85. STH - GL 11, Biggs - GL 10, Lando GL -10, AA - GL 10, Leia - GL 9, and Wedge is GL 8. Still working on those damn stun cuffs.

Hope this helps.
Here is my teams

P1) weakest still, yoda, lumi, qgj, Ashoka, ek. Still slowly getting jka. 300-400k normal

Rebel team for P4 Wigdo, skywalkers 4.2mil normal is best

Droids for P2 still needs some gear 1 mil normal

Jawa for P3, 850-950 k normal

Then a mixed group for P1 or P3 probably scoundrels