My HAAT Worklist
Here's what I'm working on after this last attempt:

Get Tusken Shaman. Should be Gear 9 in short amount of time. Then just work on stars.

RG: He got neglected for a long time. Never got past Gear 8. He needs 9 for another 10k in protection (or so). 2 pieces for him on that.

Teebo: 1 Stun Gun for Gear 9 and that's another 7k protection.

I'm going to not fuck up my turns and make sure airplane mode is on when doing some rounds. For P3, I'm going to use Teebo, Palpatine, TiPi, RG and STHan. I'll have to play around a bit to get my buffs right for the Tank Cannon, but I should make a good run at 600k (instead of the 200k or so I locked in on not getting out fast enough). I should also have my rebels for P4. The only thing I'm not sure of how to use is my Siths. I guess for now, I'll use zVader, Maul, Savage, Sidius and Phasma in P2. I dont' have a good EE so my zVader team is severally lacking right now. Sorry about that.

General Notes: We were about 4.5m away from completion this time. That's an average of 100,000/member. Realistically, getting the bottom 25 to do 25k more would leave the Top 20 doing 200,000 more. We're super close. I know I can do 200k more damage, but that's because I screwed my turns up.
--
SWGoH: Scott