Corvin- lvl 60 warrior
Hello, my name is Joe some of you guys know me from pvping with you guys from those long night groups in arathi basin i like to do PvE (mc, onyxia) my spec right now is 31/0/20 so i can pvp and tank well gear wise iam 5/8 might 1/8 wrath set been through mc, down'd onyxia number of times and experiance in BWL, other then that my occupation right now is school and i just turned 16 and looking for a job iam an active player and thats it, thanks for viewing this ab Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/articles/tonysuperfreak.html">http://www.break.com/articles/tonysuperfreak.html</a><!-- m --> me irl (i wish)
Im always playing with corvin and on ts with him, hes cool.
If my vote counts for anything then ill vouch for him.

edit: +He ninjad azuregos from the alliance, how could u not take him Tongue
You might want to read the Sticky announcement above about temp closing of recruitment....
i know that we heavy on warriors, and i know that we are temporailry closed, but i have to say corvin is awesome. i have ran AB with him and he also was with us the first time we took down 3 bosses in ZG. he is definately purge material and he has my vote if it counts for anything. a warrior that has aslo been all the way through MC might not be bad too have either.

just your friendly nieghborhood
PSYCHO
Good warrior...from what I've seen.

Remember that we had 11 lvl 60 Warriors online last night. Only invited 6 to MC.

The only thing I can say...don't 'expect' to be going on many actual PVE raids in The Purge just because of how many we have.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Iluyzhat Wrote:You might want to read the Sticky announcement above about temp closing of recruitment....

kk thanks for viewing the app anyways Smile
My vote too!!!
<3 you Corvin Big Grin