Harvey
So Harvey appears to have mostly left the area. This storm has been fucking crazy. I'm in Humble Texas, which was one of the harder hit areas(there were a ton of them, basically the entire gulf coast was fucked). Luckily, my house(and none of my family or friends) was in an area that flooded(although neighborhoods right next to us did). I got no water in my house, and other than losing power for 5 minutes, had no issues. I was very lucky.

Lake Houston which is about 10 minutes away from my house, is over 10' over being full. Lake Houston has a dam on it that is a spillway(meaning water flows over the top of it when the water gets above capacity)... It was spilling 375,000 cubic feet of water.. PER SECOND over the top.

I collected some images for anyone who wants to see some of the local shit.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://imgur.com/a/mRbwA">http://imgur.com/a/mRbwA</a><!-- m -->
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Was Maren washed away by the Hurricane? Any other Purgies in the area?
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Don't know about Maren but everyone else I have communicated with are good to go. I did get 5' of water in one of my stores though..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
My house was fine, although I know a few people whose houses were flooded. I was out of town when the flooding started and Delta was unable to get me back until late Thursday night.

I am incredibly lucky, as I am only a couple of miles away from the lake that used to be Dickinson. Some of my friends sent me pictures of neighbors paddling down the street in kayaks and endless water where cul-de-sacs used to be.
Wow, glad you are both ok. Smile
My old high school was underwater, why didn't that happen when I went there.
Kingwood got rocked hard. That's where my store that got flooded was (well.. Humble).
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33