Guil;d: applicant
Yo , i am skelywarrior level 60 warrior. i love pvp and running instances, im on like 24/7 . I am a sturdy tank , talents: 32/19 ( i can change). i am totatly ready for MC and such. i will contribute to the guild as much as possbile with lowbies and such. 8) , i have teamspeak. I hope i can join u guys i am a cool duder who wishes to explore WoW even further! Big Grin , btw FR=109
Didnt you apply before and were denied?

Nonetheless, recruiting is temporarily closed, per the sticky at the top.
yeah, but flabb said to try in a month or so. so i did and i ma chnaged person Big Grin
Reguardless, recruiting is closed at theis time.
Yep.thanks for trying again.

Denied.
Hahaha.
"You can't park that bus on the diving board"
"That's not a bus, that my son"
Hey skely! long time no see bud. This guy is GREAT. He's a RL friend of mine, and we go to the arcade all the time. HAHA REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME ON THE DDR MACHINE?!?! rofl .. zomg i thought those chicks were gonna MOB you you were so on fire with all your fancy moves. I can't even pretend to be as good as you.

an-e-wayz, i hope he gets into the gulid becuase he would be an AWSOME player to have in our guild. Not only does he know eveyrthing htere is to nkow about eery class. IM NOT JOKING EVERY CLASS, HES PLAYED EVERY CLASS AND DOES RESERCH FOR SCHOOL ON THEM> he also scores with tons of chicks ,and those chicks ALSO PLAY WOW so then we could recruit htem and have like A CHICK GULID WITH SKELY AS OUR PIMP..

any-e-wayz, skely you're one of my fav 0-~ msg me okay? becuase i miss talking to you on MSN. I HAVE NEW FRIENDS to show you .. they're awsome and htey have webcams that htey use all the time..

Mom said you couldn't come over this weekend, by the way, but maybe next weekend you can come.. just bring your computerso we can play WOW all night and hit on hot chicks...

OMG I WROTE SO MUCH, im sorry purge1! IDdnt mean to write this much haha it's just that skely is so awsome and ihope you get him into your guild for the obvoius reasons i've stated above.

LOVE SKELY!! SESEYOU AROUND BABY
/guild remove Shmoob
Flab Wrote:/guild remove Shmoob

QFT.

I like the DDR arcade tho :lol:
Shmobiggles Wrote:Hey skely! long time no see bud. This guy is GREAT. He's a RL friend of mine, and we go to the arcade all the time. HAHA REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME ON THE DDR MACHINE?!?! rofl .. zomg i thought those chicks were gonna MOB you you were so on fire with all your fancy moves. I can't even pretend to be as good as you.

an-e-wayz, i hope he gets into the gulid becuase he would be an AWSOME player to have in our guild. Not only does he know eveyrthing htere is to nkow about eery class. IM NOT JOKING EVERY CLASS, HES PLAYED EVERY CLASS AND DOES RESERCH FOR SCHOOL ON THEM> he also scores with tons of chicks ,and those chicks ALSO PLAY WOW so then we could recruit htem and have like A CHICK GULID WITH SKELY AS OUR PIMP..

any-e-wayz, skely you're one of my fav 0-~ msg me okay? becuase i miss talking to you on MSN. I HAVE NEW FRIENDS to show you .. they're awsome and htey have webcams that htey use all the time..

Mom said you couldn't come over this weekend, by the way, but maybe next weekend you can come.. just bring your computerso we can play WOW all night and hit on hot chicks...

OMG I WROTE SO MUCH, im sorry purge1! IDdnt mean to write this much haha it's just that skely is so awsome and ihope you get him into your guild for the obvoius reasons i've stated above.

LOVE SKELY!! SESEYOU AROUND BABY

I HAD to register just to say that is the single greatest forum response I have ever seen Confusedhock:
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/Malvos/street_fighter_016.gif"%20alt="Image%20hosted%20by%20Photobucket.com[/img]
OMG shmob quit dissing on DDR I'll pwnx0r u in teh face.

IRL
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
/bump

Classic
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Lot's of funny going on around here.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]