Alax
Hello, my name is Alax im a lvl 60 hunter with a 21 Markmenship/ 30 Survival
i kno that Apps are closed BUT CinderKitten said to go ahead and post one so here it goes
im a PvP and PvE player i have run MC and ZG and all instances
I PvP alot so some of u have prbly seen me and im quiet good at it Big Grin
the reason i had to leave my last guild was because i couldnt run MC on friday and saturdays
CinderKitten told me u guys run MC sunday and monday the BEST days for me u guys sound like a perfect guild for me PvP and PvE wise im a cool nice laid back guy i am lookin for cool people to play this game with and meet new friends
well let me kno wat u think personally i think i would be one of the best players u guys have Big Grin haha just messin around but i am good! well thanks alot and goodbye
Alax
CK has no say around here....we all hate him....
Theres a Shemale hick named CinderKitten in the purge!?... why would u wanna join this guild?
runnnnnnnn
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Purgare Forum Index -> Applications - Recruitment: CLOSED
Iluyzhat Wrote:Purgare Forum Index -> Applications - Recruitment: CLOSED

Read the 2nd sentence of his post Wink
I did, I guess it doesn't apply to everyone then....huh?
No, from what I know is this

Just because recruitment is closed DOES NOT mean people cant still put in their apps just so they get their name thrown around a bit.

To me all recruitment: CLOSED means is that if they app, chances are probably pretty good they will get turned down.

Put it this way. Say you are unemployed, and you get an interview at an AWESOME company. From their reputation and prestige, you know you will probably not get the job.

Would you just give up and not even attend the interview because you knew you wouldn't get in? Or would you go to get the exposure to something new, and get your name around so if they ever had a position open, they might say... oh yeah, I remember Joe Smith, he was a good guy, lets give him a call.