Application-Weebay
Conan Exiles is an awkward game to recruit from -- there are no guild permission levels in the game (you either have access to everything or nothing) and with a 40 person limit per server, we don't actually want more allies. It's been interesting watching the GOAT/Flower/Black Ice Bandit wars and if a guild our size jumped in fully on one side or the other it would completely tip the balance and that would be the end of that. Satisfying short term maybe, but boring long term.

Meanwhile we've been busy keeping a lid on Whiskey Drunk, Putrid Meat and Spice Girls -- all basically douchebag/troll clans which keep trying to pop back up just when we think we've seen the last of them.

I hate to pass up good players but the current state of Conan more or less demands it if we still want a potential "good game" rather than a total route followed by a boring peace.

Of course who knows what the future brings so if you're interested in a gaming community, "stay tuned" -- you never know when a newer, bigger, douchier tribe will show up and force the server to unite against them. Or if Funcom ever raises the limit (which they have stated they want to do), it may make sense to have bigger guilds (or at least more closely coordinated allies).

Personally I'm hoping to see some traction on Camelot Unchained within the foreseeable future. New 3-team MMO based around construction/destruction and PvP. The graphics look pretty ghetto but they also claim it lets them support 500+ players fighting on screen at the same time which obviously blows all these current games out of the water. They're doing PvP trials now so maybe the game will be ready for beta soon.

In the meantime, I dunno if you're looking for advice on Black Ice Bandits but they appear to be playing the same way we played pre-reset: living off the land without a giant base to support them. This is especially likely if their attacks consist mainly of trebs or orbs rather than bombs. We spent a lot of time "squatting" in unowned bases and just between you, me and anyone else who reads this, we did a lot of work out of "shell corporations" -- mysterious alts who appeared innocent and kept their heads down but actually housed our best thralls and made most of the stuff we used. (There are several candidates around the map for this now. Hard to tell if they are really small time players who are trying to stay out of it or shell corporations. e.g., Praetorians?)

We also did a fair amount of living out of boxes -- storage in individual boxes scattered around the map with no associated base. It's amazing how hard it is to find a box that's literally just sitting in a bush. (I also got a lot of use out of "broken bases" -- dumb looking busted huts that actually had secure storage inside.) So keep an eye out for that.

To fight against people like this you probably have two choices:
1) If you can win the PvP fights, focus on having one good base that you secure through PvP. Base location should be as hard to treb and resistant to gods as possible, with a lot of internal complexity so it takes a lot of time to "find all the good stuff". Try to never leave it totally unmanned so you can hear about the attack and respond quickly.

2) If you can't win the major PvP fights (not online enough, outmanned or outgunned), you might have to resort to fighting the same way they do. It is a shame to not have a base to build up but it's a very viable way to play. Focus on just what you need to hunt with (weapons, armor, orbs), hide boxes around the map for short term storage and just hunt them around the map and bust anything you find.