Digets:)
Hi my Name is Digets. Level 3 Warior(not for long) I have been on CR since My other character Diggle transferd from Bleeding Hollow. I have been playing Since the Beta and I have enjoyed my time on CR very Much. About 6 Months ago My Brothers Irraka and Fatama and I Changed Servers. Now We are back and ready to roll. Irraka is my RL Brother who is in the guild. I have been Guilded With Eobi and Samal who are also in the guild. I am a very PVP oriented player who loves End Game PVP and PVE. One of my Goals in Wow is to make Rank 14 and to take over IF. So far none of thos goals have come true for me. I hope here on CR that that Goal comes True. Well.. if you have any questions jsut add me to your F-List and send me a tell.

Digets
Friend
Brother
Yes...although I really don't want to...I have to admit it...he is my brother. /cry.

Sorry to dissapoint.

Irraka.

Voted yes.
Maybe it's easier to just kick Irraka out....8-(

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Zhat
...yeah...nobody likes me anyway Tongue
Lol zhat =p

Welcome to crushridge Dig!
Gameless (for now)
LOL... Thanks OrsunVz... I have been trying to get higher in level that way I can PVP or something with The Purge... But your all high levelSad If anyone want to do anything send me a tell.. I am level 13 almost 14 I should get to level 15 tonight but I got work early in the morning. Other then that I think kicking Irraka out might be good for himWink

Digets
Hey, we may all be high level, but alot of us have lower level alts. Look me up anytime in game and I'll help you with anything. I have a 27 Druid that is just sitting atm, but I'll bring him on if needed.

Iluyzhat
Iluysplat
Sweet Thanks... See all on tonightSmile

Digets
HEy guys. I have decided to Play my old character, Diggle. That way I can hit some high end stuff faster and PVP with you guys withen 2 weeks. He is a 44 warlock atm so if ya see me on I am up for a ZF run or twoSmile

Digets
Look us up and be active : life is good!