Application- Alyra
Hello friends!

I have come to formally and verbosely request that I be allowed to join your super, special, world renowned (etc, etc. ) guild THE PURGE. I shall try my best to not use numbers instead of letters, I did read your new applicants read this thread and I am not as big an asshat as Diggles. Unfortunately I am not big on micro brews but I totally am fine with people having sex that's illegal in seven states even if it gets us killed in pvp. (If you don't understand why I am saying this reread your new applicants post). 

LOTS OF HUGS!!!!

Heart Aly Heart
(04-23-2018, 11:20 AM)Alyra Wrote: Hello friends!

I have come to formally and verbosely request that I be allowed to join your super, special, world renowned (etc, etc. ) guild THE PURGE. I shall try my best to not use numbers instead of letters, I did read your new applicants read this thread and I am not as big an asshat as Diggles. Unfortunately I am not big on micro brews but I totally am fine with people having sex that's illegal in seven states even if it gets us killed in pvp. (If you don't understand why I am saying this reread your new applicants post). 

LOTS OF HUGS!!!!

Heart Aly Heart

I would recommend her.
Welcome aboard! Let me know if forum permissions seem fishy. You are the first actual new member since the forum software switch. Hopefully I did that right.
Alyra,

You will have a ton of stuff to read through. Post something so we know everything is in working order.