App, Jannelle 60 Warrior
Hey, I was told to app, and I'm in, Ummm name is Jannelle, but in reality I'm a guy... don't hit on me please...

Thulis is my homeboy and I just decided to start activly raiding on my Warrior after working on two alts which are getting near 60, if you don't like my post, just talk to me online and I guess you'll learn to love me.
~Dude in Disguise~
/cry not even a single yay or nay?
~Dude in Disguise~
our recruitment is currently closed, which is why it's quiet in here, nothing against you personally Smile
Oh, Thulis + Sylv told me to just post and I would be in... Ugh, got my hopes up and everything, Alright, catch ya'll later. Happy Hunting
~Dude in Disguise~
for real life friends, the procedure is:

you post, then they post in the internal affairs section, there is discussion concerning you, then theres a yay or nay

if you're not a real life friend or relative, it's unlikely you'll get invited. I'm sorry Sad
Poop, I guess I'll have to drive the 3 hours to meet them :cry: I tried is all that matters I guess, Good Luck in MC~
~Dude in Disguise~
Thanks for apping Jan =). Stick it to them =D
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Stick it to who? Thulis and Sylv? Nah, they're too fun!
~Dude in Disguise~
Try to hook up with more Purge peeps in game. Don't give up if you really desire to be Purge.
We are an active community if you are serious then its a serious possiblilty . . .

I hope to see more of you, I have fond memories of owning palefaces with you lets see what can happen . . .
Sorry I'm a slacker about posting lol. Jannelle is super awesome and would make a wonderful addition to our family. Please consider her=) Let me know if you need anything from me. <3

Love ya,
Syl Big Grin
Omigad slacker sylv strikes again! (aliteration pwns all)...

yeah as has already been said, group up with us and persevere if you're really interested. Who knows what the future holds Wink
Gameless (for now)
Jannelle Wrote:Ummm name is Jannelle, but in reality I'm a guy... don't hit on me please...

ZOMG DENIED!!!

LOL jk man, group with us some!
lol, hey Janelle, looks like we're both trying to get in. Tongue
This is Raawr BTW.