Tananthalas. WoW. Horde-Benediction
Hello,

I am seeking admittance into your guild <The Purge> characters applying are Tânan 58 Hunter and Tananmage 21 Mage.  I have read the expectations of recruits and members.  PvE/PvP is my ultimate goal.  I am married with two step kids.  Work a full time job with the FAA (Technical Operations) at the Chicago ARTCC. 

I happened to see Mistahapie in Barrens earlier today and I asked if he was the same one from Vallon Zek.  He mentioned a bunch of VZ refugees had made their way here and I was interested in joining immediately.  I played Everquest from late 2000 until Everquest 2 came out in 2004 as Tananthalas (Ranger). I was in Goliath Lang (a member of HECK alliance) for a long time.  When I came back from a deployment I found a huge rift had occurred within the alliance and I was recruited into Zephyros.  I was made an officer in there and we ended up doing pretty well until the Zek servers merged and WoW came out and all that.  For those who recognize the guild names I am using but not necessarily me I was active duty in the Air Force at the time and the events of September 11th and deployments kept me very busy. 

It wasn't until the Planes of Power expansion that I finally hit max level (which released in Oct 2002).  I remember fighting with (or against depending on the time frame) some of you.  Holding Cobalt Scar so various guilds could raid Zlandicar or ToV depending where each guild was in progression and capability.  Some of my best memories were getting ganked at the port of CS when I had the gold on me for the Lodizal Shield, farming VT shards in Shadows of Luclin (mmm that drop rate was nice on those), and of course the loot pinata that was the Plane of Time.  Since those days I kept myself in many MMOs.  EQ2, CoH, FFXI, WoW, FFXIV, and Rift were the ones I played the most.  All under the name Tananthalas or Tanan. 

I don't want to make this super long but i hope to see you all in game.  I told Mistahapie earlier I am excited as hell to see people from the old days so if nothing else I am thrilled you guys are here on Benediction.
Does anyone know this person?
yes i know Him
Id recommend him
Someone send him an invite then.
Tan. look for Daphungus in game Ill get you an invite