7 days
Where is the mod at?
https://7daystodiemods.com/darkness-falls-mod/

Unlike some mods that you put into the /Mods folder of your 7days folder, Darkness Falls is a complete overhaul and needs its own installation. So copy out your 7days game folder to another location. The install notes are listed on the page I linked above.

Darkness Falls has some neat stuff. It's also a lot harder, so when you start up your first game, back your settings down to the default difficulty settings until you get a look at how it plays out. You will encounter radiated zombies on day one, ferals and screamers by day 3. And eventually unique stuff to this mod like liches, demons, etc.

The mod comes with a few pre-gen worlds. It is recommended to use one of those to play this mod because there are A LOT of new/unique POIs as well as other new resources that are part of the new recipes that I don't know get added if you use a custom world.

When choosing your class at the beginning, bear in mind that you can eventually unlock all of them, so initially just pick what you want to try out. I like Scavenger to start since the quest rewards you with a bicycle which helps early.
Lots of good noticeable changes. Has anyone else taken a look yet?

The raw version isn't out yet.
A19 info:

https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/1...ent-384277

No actual release date.
Why won't any of you who have sunk hundreds of hours in other ship games try out World of Warships? It's a fun little drop in and out match game
[should not have shot the dolphin]
(08-07-2020, 04:51 PM)Diggles Wrote: Why won't any of you who have sunk hundreds of hours in other ship games try out World of Warships? It's a fun little drop in and out match game

It sounds like a shooter that has no point. I haven't seen anyone cover the strategic aspects of the game like WWII on-line. Is their a point to the pvp?
(08-07-2020, 05:25 PM)Vllad Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 04:51 PM)Diggles Wrote: Why won't any of you who have sunk hundreds of hours in other ship games try out World of Warships? It's a fun little drop in and out match game

It sounds like a shooter that has no point. I haven't seen anyone cover the strategic aspects of the game like WWII on-line. Is their a point to the pvp?

Is there a point to playing multiplayer PVE game with no plot/story?
(08-07-2020, 05:47 PM)Diggles Wrote:

No. I don't play those either.
I enjoy the stress of survival games on super hard mode. 7 Days added more mobs, buildings, weapons and things to do. Day 11 and I only have a bike and use a blunder and baseball bat.

(08-07-2020, 09:28 PM)Vllad Wrote:

Except for the past half a year
(08-08-2020, 11:13 AM)Diggles Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 09:28 PM)Vllad Wrote:

Except for the past half a year

Name one that didn't have point.
You know you can play 7 Days A19 right?
You have to OPT in for the BETA when you right click on the game in "steam bar of games" and click "properties". It seems stable to me but harder than I remember.

Holy shit I missed you guys... been like 15 years?
And you play one of my favorite games!
Got a 7 Days server I can pop in on?
A buddy and me made a pill box with a tunnel below, I focused on Food and Resources while he focused on base building. Made it to day like 73 before we called it quits.

Base Strat was pill box with layers of Barbed Wire, 1 electric fence and mines on the outside. We had built the Truck, Gyrocopter, Motorcycle and Bikes was a blast.
(08-09-2020, 09:00 AM)Sithh Wrote: A buddy and me made a pill box with a tunnel below, I focused on Food and Resources while he focused on base building.  Made it to day like 73 before we called it quits.

Base Strat was pill box with layers of Barbed Wire, 1 electric fence and mines on the outside. We had built the Truck, Gyrocopter, Motorcycle and Bikes was a blast.

At the moment I think I am the only one playing the beta version A19.
I do have a server named The Purge, no password.

Yup also playing the Beta ill see if I can jump in
Set for Friends only?
I added you on Steam so you should be able to join.

I like how some areas in game are much harder than others. I just recently moved out of the newbie area.

It looks like Steam finally has Alpha 19. I am going to try it this week.
(08-26-2020, 12:38 PM)Vllad Wrote: It looks like Steam finally has Alpha 19. I am going to try it this week.
I'll join ya if ya want.
Maybe one day when the full game launches in 100 years I'll rent a 24 7 server
I am still playing, and open to multiplayer if we do get another server up. Lots of new items, some mobs and different buildings.

I have an issue with my current game that gives 2 of any training books I find.

My last blood moon I fought in a random building after I destroyed the stairs to get to the second level. It worked surprisingly well although I did run out of ammo. I use a steel club for the most part. It was sketchy but definitely enjoyable.

Yeah, I've been playing it too. I like the changes. I would have liked v19 to have included more content than it did(75% of their changes were just cosmetic stuff it seems), but it's still fun.