Bloodbowl 2 League/Knockout Tourney forming
It Might Take awhile to fill.
Figured I get the Ball Rolling so to speak.
Obviously the Number of players will determine the number of Teams.

Format will be Knockout, one and done to start with.
This will be a Learning Tourney. The game is pretty easy to learn, Turn Based with Turn Timers.
No reserved Races we could end up with 16 or more teams of Orcs etc etc etc. but that is highly unlikely.
Each team has its strengths and weaknesses and some are Strong Starting teams while others are strong late league options others maybe both, I prefer to make and play teams that strike me on a whim.
We can be flexible with scheduling mostly up to the 2 opponents, maybe set a pace of 1 Match per week(a game takes about an hour) if all games are played we can move onto the next round earlier. If you fail to show for your match you will be Dq'd unless your opponent is ok with it and its within the 1 week time period.

Ok so this is for FUN ... and bragging rights!

The First of many wonderful bash fests will be called: Swamp Battle
The League is called..... The Purge
Teams Need to be fresh inexperienced teams.
Coach and Team Names should be in Bold please for my Old eyes so i can invite you to the league.
Not sure about Teamspeak but in Discord you can share your screen for all those who wanna play but are to much of a halfling( btw there is a halfling team).
Lots of Resources online if you are a MIN/Maxer I am Open to playing some skirmishes with peps that want to learn also for advice. 
DO THE TUTORIAL! k thx
High Priest, out
PS, Signup here.... in this thread... thanks!
Base game comes with Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia if you wanna get a feel for the game.
Never got Blood Bowl 2. I have Blood Bowl with the expansions. I didn't see any improvements in the game design and less teams were available to play compared to their other Blood Bowl game.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Looks like the finally put in all the teams in Blood Bowl 2 plus one new one. I might buy the legendary edition if it is $5.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Bloodbowl 2 is on sale for anyone interested