Samantra.. 60 Hunter
Hey guys.. been a while.
I know I apped a while back and ended up not joining.....
The situatuion was a rather odd one and my joining PVP wasn't intentional.
Let me explain....
During the Hurrican season, when New Orleans was leveled.. my father and my uncle both lost their homes... I spent a good deal of time down there helping them recoop.... my nephew was playing my account during this time and he didn;t understand why I wasn;t guilded. I never explained anything tto him, I honestly never thought he would do something like what he did....I did decide to stay with PVP for the time and I have just recently left PVP....
I'm not a guild hopper by any means.. I ran a guild for 4 years and I've only been with PVP in WOW, aside from my original guild that was a transfer from DAoC.

i make no excuses, just give you insight as to why I didn;t accept a guild invite back then.

I'd like to be reconsidered for guild invite if you guys can see it to allow me in. You know me, I'm the same person as before.....your consideration to accept or decline will be respected, one way or the other..

Thanks
Sam
We generally frown on the multi user per account thing, but you do have a sterling record with most of us.

Very sorry to hear about your family on the coast. We have a few people in the guild that had to directly deal with those events. Send me a tell in game I wouldn't mind chatting with you about the above details. :wink:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
will do.. but it isn;t a multiuser account... he simply played it will I was out of town.. my account is played by me alone... my nephew playing it was more of a last minute give in to him as I was trying to get out of town...
Understood but when we invite someone to our guild we are inviting that person not anyone else that might have access to the account of that person. We don't ascribe to an elitist view by any means but a stranger running the account of a Purge member has no sense of loyalty or sense of consequences for their actions as a member of our guild. Anyhow this is a discussion better served by taking in real time in a more private venue. I'm pretty sure most of us would love to have you even though recruitment is all but locked down at this time. Please get in touch with me Sam =)
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Yes Please!

I'd like a double helping of Sam anyday, it's been ages (think lots of WSG was being played) since I've gotten to play with 'im, guilding him'd increase those chances a lot. Big Grin
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
sam is cool and a PvP'er for sure hes go me vote
Thumbs up on Sam... even though it is yet another hunter Wink
Gameless (for now)
Well, I'se spoken with a few of you guys and it feels the same as it did before all this mishap....

i know the process takes time... you guys/gals that are chiming in, i appreciate the good words.

And, yes, I'm just another Hunter. Sad
We're going to have to decline for now, unfortunately.

We had quite a discussion about it, but in the end, our recruitment has been closed because we're just too full. Our MC raids always have more people than we have slots to put them in and I think we're nearing the cap on guild size. Adding another level 60 at this point would largely mean one more person on the bench for raid days.
I understand.
Back when I was hanging out with Purge, MC wasn't a common issue. We ran WSG regularly, or some farming for rep or mats that someone needed.
I appreciate you taking the time to discuss me anyways.
I'll be around, as i always am, causeing chaos and Hovac to as many Allaince as I can. Feel free to though me a yell if ya get bored with anything or want someone to run around zones with.
Most of my game time is spend just randoming running and hunting Alliance.

Purge has always shared the same points of views and beliefs as mine, so we generally have a good time when we run together.

Good Luck to you and the rest of Purge in MC.... I'll cya on the field.

Sam
Sam, people come and go over the course of time, when we size down a bit, you can expect the discussion to pick back up Wink

Defintely look forward to the BG's where I know I'll wind up bumping into you.
Gameless (for now)
Sam... I went ahead and gave you basic access to the forums so you can at least hang out here on more than just the public board.

Don't be a stranger!!

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Just curious how Purge was doing with members....
I'm in need of a good home and Purge has always been my home away from home.
If things are still congested, then so be it..... You guys know me.
Sam Wrote:Just curious how Purge was doing with members....
I'm in need of a good home and Purge has always been my home away from home.
If things are still congested, then so be it..... You guys know me.

Damn Sam,

I'd write you a raving review any time ye wanted but I'm not even in the damn guild. I heard for Purge bribery works best though.

Anyhow for what it's worth, and this isn't saying much

SAM > TROTTS.

SAM you ever around and need a hand with anything give me a shout.

Trotts