New Rig
(10-22-2021, 07:01 AM)Arsilon Wrote: If it's liquid cooled, why do you need such a big case?  All that space for airflow isn't really as useful, is it?

It is both liquid and air cooled. I believe all liquid cooled systems are always both and never just one thing? That is why you get liquid cooled so you have redundant cooling methods.
(10-22-2021, 12:01 PM)Vllad Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 07:01 AM)Arsilon Wrote: If it's liquid cooled, why do you need such a big case?  All that space for airflow isn't really as useful, is it?

It is both liquid and air cooled. I believe all liquid cooled systems are always both and never just one thing? That is why you get liquid cooled so you have redundant cooling methods.
Funny thing is, they use fans to cool the liquid in the reservoir so liquid cooling really just means there isn't a fan directly connected to your CPU.  

My liquid cooled PC has 7 fans + the video card fans.  5 case fans + 2 as part of the liquid cooler.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Did you get the new PC up and running? How is it? Have you tested ultra high graphics? *drools...

So far so good.