Application - Ghosty
Hello,

I'm Ghosty. Been gaming since I figured out you could do more than slobber on a controller/keyboard. First games having been Civ2, AoE 1+2 on PC, Command & Conquer: Red Alert on PS1 and OG C&C on N64, all around the age of 2-4. First heard of The Purge from Wolfe, who has also been urging me to apply for quite some time now, having met him, Kiefer, Eden, and Blackmore from BMM on PotBS.

Played WoW fairly hardcore for about 10 years. Excelling in both PvE and PvP, playing at the end of Vanilla, finally losing my interest and drive to continue shortly after the release of Warlords of Draenor. I've played every expansion since, but been unable to maintain interest and quitting after a month or two. I've played Planetside 2, SWTOR, ArcheAge + AAUnchained, Rift, D&D Online, Black Desert Online(6425 hrs on steam), FFXIV, and several others. Currently playing Eve Online. Casually testing Star Citizen from time to time as well. Patiently waiting for that release since it was announced back in 2012. 400+ games in steam Library, 100+ from Epic/Origin/Etc. I am very active online, always happy to help out friends, or clan/guild/society mates.

Will be playing New World on release, interested in joining The Purge to kick off that adventure.
I have no issues with TS, and using PTT, and I have read that whole post you said applicants should read.
Just in case - Discord; Ghosty#4120
Vouching for Ghosty. Good guy and great to game with. Great addition
Wolfe

Guild Wars 2 - Green Wolfe (Warrior), Purple Wolfe (Mesmer), Fire Wolfe (Elementalist)
Life is Feudal - WolfesBAN GreenSon, Wolfeena GreenSon, Wolfee GreenSon
Heroes & Generals - WolfesBane
Ghosty is a good guy. Heck of a pilot in Planetside2, too. He will fit in here better than me, lol.
Welcome! You should be able to see (and use) the Members area now. Let me know if you can't.
(09-23-2021, 03:28 PM)Slamz Wrote: Welcome! You should be able to see (and use) the Members area now. Let me know if you can't.
Thanks for accepting me. Looks like I can see the members area, though majority of it says "Sorry, but you do not have permission to view threads in this forum."
How about....now?
(09-23-2021, 05:36 PM)Slamz Wrote: How about....now?
Perfect, thanks!