New PC
Got my new PC in today which was ordered through CyberPowerPC per Crice's recommendations.  When I ordered it the estimated ship date was 10/14, but it actually shipped early and I received it on 10/15.

When I started the computer about 3 of the fans weren't working at all and none of the LED's were working.  Had to take the back cover off the case and get into all of the wiring and a one of the connectors came disconnected in shipping.  Not a big deal but it did force me to basically undo all of their cable ties and such to find it which was pretty annoying.  After I found the disconnected connection everything is working flawlessly.  

It's amazing how fast you can get a PC up and back to almost normal with all of your settings being saved in Google and windows... literally 30 minutes and I was back in and running New World... which loads incredibly fast now.... like amazingly fast.. and looks beautiful. 

CASE: Syber CUBE Series ATX Full-Tower Dual Chamber Gaming Case w/ Front, Side & Top Full Side Tempered + 5x ARGB Fans Included
CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-11700KF 8/16 3.60GHz [Turbo 4.9GHz] 16MB Cache LGA1200 [w/o Integrated Graphic] ]
FAN: CyberpowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 240mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel)
HDD: 1TB GIGABYTE AORUS (PCIe Gen4) NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 5000/4400 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 750/700k 
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 256MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
MEMORY: 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory 
MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z590 PRO WiFi CEC ATX, ARGB, WiFi 6, 2.5GbE LAN, 4 PCIe x16, 6 SATA3, 2x M.2 SATA/PCIe
POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 Series 750W 80 PLUS GOLD Ultra Quiet Full Modular Power Supply 
VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 Video Card (Ampere) [VR Ready] [-124] (Single Card)
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Grats! Yeah I do like how with Steam and such (and fast internet) a new computer isn't nearly the hassle it used to be.