heh
i guess no one wants to hear what i say Smile o well
Sure, Boss, Post it here.

Ill repost what I wrote.

I dont recall seeing the words "lootwhore" anywhere in officer chat.

I did read where you wrote that you didnt like how MC raids were being conducted. I know you were active and im sorry to see you go, but why on earth would a raid leader invite you to a raid when you ,as you said, "dont like the way raids are done".

Your own words Boss. I cant see inviting someone who isnt happy on a raid when there are people who dont get to go.

Take Care.
I can move your message, I just wasn't sure if you wanted it in the more public areas.
i didnt like the way the raid were done cause we only did one once a week at the time of that post.....not how they were lead
and i would have been nice for u guys to actually talk to me not just send 3 tells then say i should leave the guild and the person who told me to leave flat out said the only reason i do MC is for loot not for fun. which anyone who knows me knows that is bullshit
well this is my last post...gl to everyone in the future, gl in MC and keep owning alli for me Smile
I don't understand the apping to other guilds part.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
me either /shrug
/ignore drama means I don't comment on drama, i just say goodbye.

Sorry to see you go boss. Going to miss seeing da boss in the MT slot.
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
:cry: Gonna miss ya Bosslox=( You are super awesome. You always helped people with qusets, raids, etc. You will always be my friend hon I Hope you will stay in touch always. Let me know if you ever need help with anything, ok? <3

:cry: Love ya,
Syl

PS Maybe u can get back in, that would make me Big Grin
Well, I agree. Not enough mc is understandable.. Apping to another guild 2 days ago isn't.

No one here is looking to be a last resort. We're a bunch of people who have been and expect to continue gaming together. Digital loot means nothing to me if im not having fun with my "gaming friends" of many years.
Duel ya later Lox. Best of luck, man.

I don't think the issue is really gripes, it comes down to: You can't simultaneously build our raid force, and prepare to leave it.

Peace.
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
Cheers dude. I know it feels crappy and all, but put yourself in our shoes for a moment.

I have enjoyed grouping with you. You're a good warrior and I think you're a decent person. But truly, what did you expect? As has already been said, you can't build an effective raid force with people who are apping to other guilds, and when our waiting list for MC is as long as it is getting, it wouldn't be fair or even sain to put you in front of people who are in fact dedicated to the GUILD.

I'm with this group of people for the long haul. I like the attitude and share the view points of my fellow members. This is my home. If I have an issue with my home, I'll take it up with my fellow members. People who don't feel this way are free to leave, and I will wish them the very best and harbour no ill-will at all. Everyone has their own playstyles etc. and I think we understand and respect that.
Gameless (for now)