purge=FTW 4EvR
well i pretty much said everything i wanted to in guild chat before i was given my choices of leaving or being G-kicked, but some people weren't on at the time.

Basically i dont hold anyone accountable for this happening except myself, think it could ahve been handled differently but thats besides the point.What im really here to say is that i did make a app to EQ about a week ago. yes its true i did. then like a day later i withdrew it.Now i know most of youa re probabley saying *why the hell would you do that*. Well basically I was pissed off about something in last weeks raid doesnt amtter what its over and done with. Anyways i was pissed off about something DKP/Drop/raid(ingeneral) and instead of confronting one of the leaders i vented it off on a former freind of mine(thos of you who know me, know i dont use the word freind lightly)from EQ. Well i told him about the thing i was pissed off about and he sorta convinced me to put in a app into EQ, and i did. Like the next day i went there and withdrew it because im purge have been with purge and always will have a special spot in my undead/warlock heart for purge. This has been my home in this game for over a year now and ive made freinds, done some stupid things and made some even weirder realtionships(no not boyfreind-relationsships)*no-flabbo*(lol).But most importantly ive learned where my place was in this game/server/guild and i couldnt have been more happier anywhere else.

There wasn't a thing i wouldn't do for <the purge> that includes leaving if that's what my fello guildies thought i should do.So if that was the case then no harm done i hope the memories and experiences ive shared with my freinds never die and hope to see you all again.

But if i left voluntarily because a couple people didn't think to highly of me well then that just plain sucks because i left thinking that it was in the best interest of the guild.

I'm not sure yet what im doing as far as joining another guild or being solo, or hell just leaving this server when server transfers come up.But one way or another if anyone needs help/someone to talk to im only a /w zelant away.

I guess this is my final goodbye, was a good run hope you all take care.
P.S.-Good luck in MC you guys deserve them fat lootz.And for god sakes KEEP KILLING THE ALLIANCE!!! 8)
I didn't realized we booted people who App'd to other guilds. Zelant was a good guildmate imo. Sucks to hear he App'd to EQ of all places... Wish you luck Zelant whatever happens.

Karne
Do you keep dating a girlfriend that is out dating other guys? Answer: Only if you could care less about her and your own integrity.

I'm sorry to see you go too Zelant but this isn't the first time you have let your emotions get you into trouble. You left and came back before. Why is this happening? :cry:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
/ignore drama means I don't comment on drama. I just say goodbye.

We have so few active 60 warlocks in the guild. I've always felt good comradrie with the other purge warlocks. Always cool to have other burning horseman to ride into battle along side. Now we are down a man...

I hate to see one of us go for any reason.

But I'm purge, we move on.

A wise man once told me what another wise man said"One door closes another door opens", in life that statement has always been true for me.

It is Sad to see you go zelant. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
:cry: I will miss you. I wish they would let you and Boss stay. You guys rock! You are nice, helped guildies in need, and sound cute. If the opportunity arises, come back=) <3. But until then, please stay in touch, ok? Love doing stuff with ya=)

Love ya,
Syl :cry:
So, you convice me to join you in an AV (me? BG?? Ahahahaha) match and see the "dark side" and then you leave...

Well, I for one will miss ya. You gave me lot's of tips and help with my lock, you had some awesome music going on TS when we were raiding, and overall, you were and are a good friend who genuinely seemed to like everyone in the <PURGE>.

I wish you luck and good PvPing where ever you go, I'm always around if you need help.

Zhat
Cya Zelant, I'll miss runnin AB with ya man.

Take it easy bro. Big Grin
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
Aww. Sorry to hear this.
Take care, and if you ever need me I'm still /w halkatla Smile

<3
I'm not real thrilled with this one.

I don't know what happened, don't really care for that matter.

Look me up if you need me for anything.
NEVERMIND...I'm dead 8(
I'll miss ya zelant. Sad
Zelant, we've been gaming for a well over a year now together, and it definately saddens me to see this happen.

This is a delicate situation, because I do sincerely believe you are sorry for the whole affair. However it would be very difficult to move forward in the same light knowing full well that you were apping to other guilds. Perhaps some time apart from the guild, flying solo for a while will convince us of your sincerity. I support my fellow officers in their decision, but I am also a forgiving person and I wish you the best of luck. I will say I am pleased with the integrity of your farewell post, and it certainly speaks well for you. If things dont work themselves out, know that I'll think fondly of my gaming time with ya. Good luck.
Gameless (for now)