Muggd 60 hunter
Hi Purgies..
I am apping to the purge once again. I left about 2 months ago when i started to get frustrated with the game. I acutally app'd to EQ right when i left but decided that the PvE content was not the problem. I just needed a break. I am planning on coming back on a total casual look at the game. So I am applying to the guild with the funniest and most skilled PvPers I have come across. Look me up in game. I look forward to putting some arrows in some allaince once again.

FOR THE HORDE

edit: I am not apping because EQ turned me down. Actually I was in a good position to get in. I just stopped playing
Word
Hi there Big Grin
Muggd's a noob.
Noob Troll
Word
Muggd is a noob
<3 !
Fiddler
Certified Raid Boss
Convince me that we should invite you back a third time and that things are going to be different this time. :wink:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Quote:Convince me

Well, Mr. Cow. I was wishy washy since I left the first time and went to DA. I was not sure what I wanted through the game. I wanted the hardcore pve. Raid 3-4 times a week thing. That is what made me start to get frustrated. Now I just want to play the game and not worry to much about having to go on raids and really just play which ever way feels fun to me that day. Know that the purge has enough people to fill raids slot i do not have to feel obligated to go. Being in the purge fit my play style a lot more then i realized.

Word
Word
Meh. Hate to be the one to say it, but we're going to have to decline. You're well liked, you're welcome on these forums but there's a few other factors we have to consider for people applying to rejoin us in WOW. One, our raids are full to overflowing these days. We have 45+ people showing up for our 40 man raids. There's always some people getting left out of some raids. Two, we just can't be a revolving door. Given the population explosion we experienced, it's hard to have people who left us come back and want in now, when we're starting to run short on free space.

A lot of times, someone leaves, experiences some other guilds and decides they want back in and we'll accomodate them. But more than once and I start to feel like a revolving door.

Sorry Muggd, we're just too full now to be able to send out re-reinvitations.
alright. Maybe I will see you guys in the next mmorg. PLease delete my app :evil:
Word
Wow. Nothing personal but this just proves they made the right decision.
-Breakbeat
I was not making it personal trust me. The little face picture thing was not meant to be rude. I think those things were put into the forums to be funny. So don't take it to serious. I was only going to return to WoW to play with the people I enjoyed playing it with. I understand not letting me in. So don't take it like I am to upset about it. It is just a game
Word