I know that recruitment is close...
ScreenName:Thashroko
Class:Shaman
Race:Trool
Lvl:60
Trade skills: 274 Mineing/198 Engineering
Seccondary Skills:Frist aid 1/Fishing 1/cooking 1.
Former guild's: I was a member of "Minuions Of Doomhammer, Oops, Covenant, Undead and fabulous."
Resion: I have many resion for wanting to join The purge, First of all i have alot of friends in The Purge. Seccond off i Left Furvos Latros so i can join a guild that is more into MC on diffrent days, Also FL didnt participate in many ZG runs or other instances. I dont cary any baggage from former guilds, If i Ranted 24/7 in one guild and people liked it i would not rant in this, i sorta adjust my persinality to the people who suround me... In other words im the World Happies TOOL! lol, i figuerd you were all thinking it and i am just saying it. I have vent downloaded, mabey you use something else. If so i would be happie to dowload it. I have almost all my class set... so im not a persion who wants to use a guild just to get me armor then leave to join another guild.

Friends in High places: I am wonderfull friends with the following characters Thulis, sylvannis, chain and a good instances partners to all the other guildies.

Have I ever ninjad: No, i am fed up with ninjas, that is why i do not like PuG's. Blizzard needs to come down harder on ninjas.

Have i ever made a mistake: 24/7 i spell REALLY bad and i cant help it. Im from kentucky and havent had a grammer class in 7 years, Please dont point out that i sound like a retarted with a mouth full of marshmallows....i already know, i have to put up with what i sound like 24/7.

PLEASE MTV! PIMP MY RIDE!!! pshhh idk i just think i sound like one of those people on that show.
One thing you should know is that our MC raids are so full right now, you would likely get left behind some days, if you join us. Even our officers get left out sometimes, because when 50 people show up for a 40 man raid, 10 of em get the bench.

That's one of the main reasons our recruitment is closed, too.
i figuerd that i would be left behind. The same happend to me whiel i was in UnF. The time i was in UnF we did 8 MC raids, i went on vacation for 2 weeks witch means i could only do 2 boss runs and 2 farming runs, witch i did. Im not wanting to join The Purge becuase i figuerd i would get Mc runs ever night. I want to join The Purge becuase when i do get to MC i know that well go some where and that is what i want. not to 33 man MC, but to wait in line for an acomplshed 40 man that gets bosses down and all that jazz. I realise now that "Chain" is in DA... lol i was still underthe impresion that she was in Purge.. she said she will still voulch for me, im not sure if it will pull my chances the bad or the good way =P
i really want to write a responce, but I"m not going to.

suffice to say:

Jake, you may now say "o'rly?"

thanks, that is all
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0903395.html">http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0903395.html</a><!-- m -->
Well... i have yet to hear from a GM on this post i would be a great Guild member... i have vent...ive done MOST of the ONY key chain and i own in pvp/pve... im healing spec but im willing to change.
Thrash, to get in the guild at this point takes an act of god..

At present Im saying no to you ,but if ya ingratiate yourself to enough people who know what may happen.
Thashroko is agood friend,nice,worthy of it,i support him Tongue I would like if he got in too. Hes good enuff for "The Purge" ftw!
Well, Thulis, Good to hear. The mai nthing wopuld be to do things with other guildies.
Ive done alterac Vally,basin,wsg. with members. Im sure some other members would be able to say im a good PvP member... im AV constantly heal insted of watch some one die.... I have many significant alts... i have a 36 rogue a 24 hunter and im working on my priest now >.< i really REALLY want to get to know Purge members beter and interact with them but since "The Purge" is such a large guild most members dont use PuG's.
We are going to decline for now.

We're getting close to the player max, so we are having to be extra picky about the last few slots.