59 Hunter, Gnarnok's brother
I love pvp, exalted in AV, currently stoneguard nearly blood. Im not here for drama and dont expect to get into MC all the time, im not here for phat loot but wouldnt mind some. Gnarnok is a loser kid. I love helping and am up for any high instance, anytime. I do need to work on my Onyxia key. I'd love to meet your members and get to know some new people, im very friendly. I would love to not get in just because im gnarok's brother but rather that im a good and experienced player that would make a dif to all of u, but because recruitment is closed it seems like the only way in is to know some1 to get into this awesome guild.
Gnarnok's brother...

wow...

'nough said.

Tongue

<3

HIU!!!11
Mangofruit, Cherryfruit, Rottingfruit, Peachfruit, Passionfruit, Orangefruit, Bananafruit, Tomatofruit, purgeaqbank, (emptyslot) - Yep, still playing WoW.
You might see an old face or two in my guild Taunka Trucks if you ever take blizzard up on their 10 day renewal.
How do you spell Gnarnok? We spell it D O O G I E
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
TauricTalic Wrote:Gnarnok is a loser kid.

Ok ok who told you the magic words before your application period? That's just cheating and could be grounds for immediate addmittance.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Quote:Gnarnok is a loser kid.

See Gnarnok! Even your brother admits that daggers are for pansies!
Veraphim Wrote:

Haha owned!
Fiddler
Certified Raid Boss
Scaerick Wrote:
Veraphim Wrote:

Haha owned!

I think quoting a quote thats been quoted from a quote is cool and im not really here to defend the fact that i am some kinda of "Dagger-Wielding loser kid" i mean... read my sig
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Gnarnok Wrote:
Scaerick Wrote:
Veraphim Wrote:

Haha owned!

I think quoting a quote thats been quoted from a quote is cool and im not really here to defend the fact that i am some kinda of "Dagger-Wielding loser kid" i mean... read my sig

Raduk Wrote:From what i can see, Gnarnok has a grasp on game mechanics that is far superior to all others.. it seems to me , he's probably the best rogue i know

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!

wow

the praises of raduk himself.. im sorry i have t odeny this aplication since you dont agree with raduk
Shmobiggles Wrote:
Gnarnok Wrote:
Scaerick Wrote:
Veraphim Wrote:

Haha owned!

Raduk Wrote:From what i can see, Gnarnok has a grasp on game mechanics that is far superior to all others.. it seems to me , he's probably the best rogue i know

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!

wow

the praises of raduk himself.. im sorry i have t odeny this aplication since you dont agree with raduk

QFT.

(to the "daggers are for pansies" part, of course.)
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
Zeeroh Wrote:
Shmobiggles Wrote:
Gnarnok Wrote:
Scaerick Wrote:
Veraphim Wrote:

Haha owned!

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!

wow

QFT.

(to the "daggers are for pansies" part, of course.)

I don't like it hwen people post hugely nested quotations. it bothers me.
Mangofruit, Cherryfruit, Rottingfruit, Peachfruit, Passionfruit, Orangefruit, Bananafruit, Tomatofruit, purgeaqbank, (emptyslot) - Yep, still playing WoW.
You might see an old face or two in my guild Taunka Trucks if you ever take blizzard up on their 10 day renewal.
asdf sd