inquiry on request to join guild?? Wife of Meugee:)
Its been a little while since I posted interest on joining your guild so I could be with the hubby. I thought it would be nice to be a part of a community that my husband seems to so greatly enjoy. I work third shift so I am only on primarily (for now at least) on the weekends in the morning (EST @8am-2pmish).

If this isn't going to work for you, could you pls let me know?

Thank you very much!

Besa wife of MeugeeSmile
I'm fairly certain in my position of semi-informativeness that we can handle your application with the utmost expediency. Your disposition and demeanor, bared so plainly before us, should suit us most fabulously. We'll consult internally. Don't hesitate to bother us extensively if we don't act with due diligence.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
/snob off

He said yes, give us a bit :wink:
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Meugee is a cool guy, I'd like to run with this woman who let's him play wow so much. 8>
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
Sorry Beso... we are just a little slow on stuff sometimes simply because many of us have full time jobs etc... so if we aren't reminded of things, we sometimes forget.

Just have Meugee let one of the officers know when you are online next and we will get you invited. Smile

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Hoofhurr Wrote:I'm fairly certain in my position of semi-informativeness that we can handle your application with the utmost expediency. Your disposition and demeanor, bared so plainly before us, should suit us most fabulously. We'll consult internally. Don't hesitate to bother us extensively if we don't act with due diligence.

Confusedhock: Alright who gave the cow a thesaurus? Back to the field for you! go eat some grass.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Hehe I've been going through GRE wordlists and its making it into my posts. Gotta use them to learn them.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]