Seiadoon 60 Rogue
Hey folks, long time no see. I disappeared for about 6 months with school and rowing 6days a week, which I still am, hoping to make Junior National team and what not. Anyway, when I came back I /gquit cuz I had been gone so long and was also looking for a guild to do some PvE raiding with. However, I did apply for DA since they raid at 7pm server time which I am able to make. But, after talking to Zeeroh alot and also grouping with Raejin and Flab somewhat in PvP I realize Id much rather be back in Purge where it feels like home. Also you guys are starting to do some PvE raiding which is cool, and heck Ill just raid with people I enjoy enough to do so. So, if I am able to get back in, if not well, Ill just PvP with you guys on the side if I am welcome. Missed ya all.

Seiadoon
/wave
Hey there =)
I'd be glad to have you back mate.
Girls aren't allowed to say mate! Mooo.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hmm, ok...MC raids have been pretty full for awhile now, though not sure about Rogues. I'm sure the officer/Raid leaders will be able to tell you more definatively, but justs a heads up as you may have to wait before you can get in. Not sure about ZG raids, but they seem to full most of the time as well...
We routinely have 5+ Rogues showing up to MC.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
I'd love to see Seiadoon back as well.
I miss yah man. I'd love to see you come home =p.
Gameless (for now)