App for Purge
I got back from over-seas last March and the 14 months prior to that I read about these games and couldn't wait to get back to check em out. I got into RPGs before AD&D came out and loved this type of genre. I had some long time friends pushing me to check out WOW and I am so happy that I did. What a great thing this whole experience has been. Loving every minute.
Anyway, my first rolled guy is a 52 hunter now. My blacksmith is 300 and i'm waiting on a few more lvls before I can get into Strat to go Swordsmith. Like I said this is my guy, i've stuck with him because that's what I do. I understand about teamwork, dedication and sacrifice. I was in a guild for about 20 lvls and realized that they couldn't offer what I wanted, which was teamwork, so I've been flying solo and racing Chigone to 60(seems like it anyway).
Anyways, Cinderkitten told me to name drop my rl friends who are Chigone, Heelix and Zylferr, whom I know has since left the guild.
I'd be a good add to Purge because I can play tactics and am more than helpful to whoever needs it.
Please consider me, while I look to team with ya. Take care.

Crog
What an evil, evil little thing this is.
Chigone, Heelix and Zylferr??? Ah, I think Chigone (49 warrior) is still a guildy, but not the other 2....
Chigone is Heelix's Alt, I figured people might associate the name. I also mentioned that Zylferr wasn't in the guild anymore. I know it's hard to convey the correct thought in writing, but I didn't like to have to drop names. I was asked to make mention of rl friends and I did, because that's what I thought I had to do because of the closed status of the application process.
I've teamed with several people from the guild and I've always asked them their thoughts on it. I would have teamed more with you guys, but the time I am mainly on is not a busy time and I've been grinding to get to where I can have fun with the majority of a guild. As a hunter my grinding is done best solo. Where I do have the most fun is with groups though. I don't expect to hear "oh, you know him, yer in." What I would like to hear is "show us you can do this..." or "We're meeting up here, let's see how ya play." or "We need this position filled, can you do this?"
I'm not one to take commitments lightly. I feel that I can bring something to the guild, that I am sure of. If anyone has teamed with me they know this.
I'm not askin for a free ride, I just wanna shot.
I was one of the peopleto suggest that Crogler look into you guys.
He is a RL friend of more years then I can remember and started playing about the time that Chigone /Heelix/ Kaose (if you were in SB with us you know those last 2 names well) started playing again after his summer long break.
Anyway I know you guys are full to the gills member wise, but I do think that he would be a good fit. If anything look him up when he gets a few more lvls.
See everyone at the AQ event,
Chord / Zylferr
A friend of Chord's is a friend of mine.

Crogler, look us up in-game for some groupage time.
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain
Will do, thanks for the good words guys.
Crog
ya i was looking at a recipe and realized i needed some Inlaid Mithril Cylinders right when Crogler msged me. asked me how i liked the guild and was wondering about guild chat. so i talked to him a bit and he said he had to go. before he left he asked "anything a 300 bs could do for you?" which was cool timing, anyways i got the stuff and he seemed like a nice guy.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
So, I've found out that the majority of the guild is not on from 8-noon central time. I did hear that things went well with Onyxia the other day. I tried to make it to the meeting area, but i was not fortunate enough.
I want to team up with some of you, but when I put my app in I was 52nd lvl and it didn't feel right asking a 60 if i could hang around with them and your numbers are few in the 50s. I'm 56 now, what a horrible lvl. Just too low for all the good stuff and it's hard to get a group for ST or BRD, and sittting on 200+ dark iron ore Sad
So, I keep grinding away so I can get 58+ so I can team and not be too much of a burden, besides I have my swordsmith quest in Strat that I'm dieing to do, got the plans sitting in the bank...wink,wink.
Anyway, still here and still wanting.
Take care and high rolls
Hey Crogler, this is Mujus. Sorry about last night, I couldn't get back on. Hope you guys got a rep. If not, sorry. Sad
Sorry you had troubles. Wish you could have made it though, because everything went real well. Took down Eranikis and almost dinged 57 (did that this morning. Smile ) I'll definately look ya up again though.
Hey Crogler! Nice to meet you brother. Sorry I couldn't chat with you. I was a little tied up, but should be free this week.

Look me up and nice meeting you again.

PS: A friend of Chord is a friend of mine. If you are into racing as well, then that's a double bonus! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Singularity Wrote:...I was a little tied up

How on EARTH did I miss this gem?

lol CK ;p
[Image: zsig3.jpg]
Guild Mistress of Undead and Fabulous
Wielder of the Purple Whip!
Thanks for the invite.

I apologize for my ugliness making the decision process so hard....As soon as i can find a good helm to cover that hair... :lol: trust me, i'll jump on it.
See ya inside.
Zarella Wrote:
Singularity Wrote:...I was a little tied up

How on EARTH did I miss this gem?

lol CK ;p

Hah! I shoulda know YOU would spot something like that! :wink:

And welcome aboard, Crogler! <3
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]