Interested in joining
Hey everyone,

I am a RL friend of Sylvannis/etc, Margoth/Juvatt, and Thulis. Having just quit my guild because they're a bunch of jerks who are about to get blacklisted from raiding MC ever again, I am turning to my friends in the hopes of finally enjoying some end-game content.

I have a level 60 mage named Rageflare. Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.
Big Grin Yes, Rage is a RL friend of ours for over 10 years. He is a nice guy, likes to help, raid, pvp, etc. If you need me, juvatt, or thulis to vouch for him, we would all happily do so. Let us know too if there is anything that we can do to help our friend become family. <3

Love ya,
Syl
Not to be picky, hon, but it's been closer to 15 years now. :oP
I'm getting too old lol. Sorry hon. <3

But yes, please invite Rageflare to the Purge. Good RL friend=)

Love ya,
Syl
Just thought I'd make a point, since you seem to be up for end-game content: our raids are already way past full, so there's about a 0.000000000001% you'd get into one Smile

If you just want to join to PvP and hang out, that's totally different!
Fiddler
Certified Raid Boss
That's a good point to take into consideration. Mainly I was just interested in re-joining my RL friends, and the PvP is definitely a big plus. Juvatt's been telling me about some killer AVs you've done because you're actually organized. I'd love to get in on that. Pickup BGs are extremely frustrating, particularly in AB.

I was taking a look at your roster, and you seem to have 23 level 60 mages listed there. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Maybe Purge will get so big they'll need to split into 2 separate raids? You've certainly got the membership for it already...

Rage
Actually there are a TON of classes, but we're a fun group. There are anywhere from 45-55 MC attuned 60's that show up for raids each night. The possibility of a "second" raid forming has been discussed, and quite frankly won't happen, at least no time in the near future, for various reason.

There are other "things" that do happen, ZG, AV, etc. Anyway. like the guys said before, just be aware of what is going on with MC and the expectations of getting in.

Zhat

[edit] For the Spelling Police....I always had a great time in ZP, but it's strickly a solo instance that few know about....
Yep. i have alot of fond memories of ZP's past...
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired