Prep for swordsmith...
So, my plan is to hit 60 this weekend or have my eyeballs fall out trying. I',m trying to get a couple of ducks in a row for when the servers come back up. In the absence of access I figured I'd post a couple of questions here...hope that's ok.
My attention is on BRD right now and I have made a run to the forge, but my pug killed the guy that was suppose to get me access. I need that Shadowforge key and I need to kill that punk by the Anvil to prep me for when I hit 60 and can actually use it. So my question is what kind of group do I need to accomplish both of those first try, and what kind of group for a best try attempt, since due to the xp I'm looking to get this weekend I might as well plan on multiple trips.
Also, I've got honored with the TB there, but i'm not sure what kind of kills will give me rep. If that's the angle I need. Some guidance would be nice and appreciated. My bank is getting full of these plans and i need to get rid of em to make space for other stuff. Not to mention the 5 man UD Strat run I gotta make for swordsmith, i think that is next. :wink:
Take Care and I'll see ya on the inside.
What an evil, evil little thing this is.
Run on the forge? im not exactly sure where that thing is at but lets just say we know a 'shortcut' to get u there alot quicker. and i dont think kills give u rep with tb, but i could be terribly wrong. ask halkatla or Rallick.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
I'll do that.
Yeah, it's on the left right before the Core Fragment that you get for the Attunement quest. My second time in someone had that Shadowforge Key and it made it sooo much easier. Better pug too i think. And it makes me wonder how I can get rep with TB then? Seems like an aweful lot of rep needed from just quests seeing as i'm barely inside of honored.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowwiki.com/Thorium_Brotherhood">http://www.wowwiki.com/Thorium_Brotherhood</a><!-- m -->

That's how Smile

Its not fun! heh
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Thx for the fast reply you guys and no, it doesn't look fun. that is a heck of alot of Dark Iron Ore to get to Revered, ouch. good thing i'm a miner heh heh *gulp*
I can get u down to the Forge in 10 minutes =) just msg me in game and il help ya out.
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Will do, but prior to really needing to make bars I'm gonna have to hit 60 and now I gotta start thinking of the whole rep factor and whether bars are more important than the ore for rep.
This game keeps astounding me on the different avenues of time suckage.
will it ever stop? lol
Plus, does the guild have a swordsmith? I looked under guild info and didn't immediately see one.
Crogler Wrote:This game keeps astounding me on the different avenues of time suckage.
will it ever stop? lol
QFT
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Quote:Plus, does the guild have a swordsmith? I looked under guild info and didn't immediately see one.

According to the tradeskills section, there are 2 Armorsmiths and 1 Weaponsmith. I think there are slackers that haven't bothered to add themselves to the list though. Smackz will take whatever is needed. I was looking at Swordsmith, but if you're going that direction, I might do hammersmith when the time comes to choose.
Gnarnok... are you meaning the Anvil in 10 minutes?. The forge is closer to the MC entrance.
Kakarat Keys ~ Thief ~ Guild Wars 2
Kakarat ~ Shaman ~ WoW ~
Kakarat ~ Witch Hunter ~ WAR:AoR
Riona ~ Knight of the Blazing Sun ~ WAR:AoR
Kakarat ~ Swashbuckler ~ EQ2 ~ Venekor
Eef Eigten[F-18]~ 60 Aracoix Rogue ~ Shadowbane
Kakarat ~ 60 Ogre Warrior ~ EQ ~ VZ
Tuft is Hammersmith
Valenexxa is Axesmith
Vllad and Myself are Armorsmith

Can't recall who's Weaponsmith.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Pretty sure we don't have any swordsmiths... and Gnarnok... the anvil is where you are thinking... the forge is much further in (past the seven dwarves)

Ps... crogler... you should have access now...

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
And? it takes 10minutes... =P
its on the left side of the Core Fragment right? Which is normaly reached by the 7 dwarfs... if ur not lazy like me that is. Go to incideous, jump off to the left into the lava. Walk along the wall to a little shore. Hop through the lava avoiding the elementals and u come back to land under neath that bridge. walk 15 feet, kill the elemental infront of the anvil and Tada!
SC2 Beta - Zerg