I have a great idea!
Let's bash another guild on our Public forum, then have them come here to defend themselves. But then we'll just tell them they are all of bunch of whiny assholes for posting crap about our guild in a Public forum and they should take it to PMs or get the hell out!

Who's with me?!
Me!

So, where do we start? Let's call out those Purge guys fir....wait, I'm Purge....

Ok, who's next?
God, I really hate the purge. They're such a bunch of game mechanic retards, and they're rude to boot.

...oh, you said another guild? ):
Mangofruit, Cherryfruit, Rottingfruit, Peachfruit, Passionfruit, Orangefruit, Bananafruit, Tomatofruit, purgeaqbank, (emptyslot) - Yep, still playing WoW.
You might see an old face or two in my guild Taunka Trucks if you ever take blizzard up on their 10 day renewal.
Mango stop being a retard. You are such a whiny bitch. This couldve been taken to private messages but since youre such an asshole Im gonna ban your ass! You too Taco Man!
This has gone on too long. Everybody shut the fuck up. This thread is locked. This whole forum is locked. If this shit spreads to other forums I'm going to start passing out bans.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.