The Good Old Political Debate
Hehe no im not gonna start one of those, unless Vlondril trolls this board :twisted:

How is everyone doing? Hope real life is better than game life. Biggie
Biggrol
Shammie of Vallon Zek
Were you in DLB or MoD?
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
MoD--->XK------>Aduentus----->XK------>Unguilded ATM----->Probably reply to Defiant if I can find the time to raid. Think Defiant is the best runned guild on Zek. Fewest Asshats percapita Big Grin
Biggrol
Shammie of Vallon Zek
Vllads play with us in WoW so do a shitton of other VZers. Really great crew of people here. Glad to see you networking! I had forgotten you were in XK lol. I can't believe you still play EQ that's amazing. Although for me it still ranks as one of the best games of all time I just don't think I could go back to it now. Please stick around and check the boards from time to time as I'm sure more people will crawl out of the woodwork to say hello =)

We've got lots of Xanits, Iggles, Red Shirts, Defiant, Elven Purists lol, HECK, MoD, and tons of other's in our WoW incarnation. Whoever thought all those lighties we bashed in back in the day were actually cool folks once you dress them up in evil characters =)

Tael and Tipp come by to say hello on occasion too. In fact the entire old XK leadership has been here at one time or another including Krym and Moristans although those two are real-lifing it hardcore atm.

We could probably get you into our general members section on the forums if you were interested.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Wait a minute... the Horde is evil???? AAHHHH F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Biggrol! how you doing man.

Im always up for the political debate. And there sure is plenty of material out there. Pick a topic fats.!

Ulfen tells me your still playing EQ on ZEK. How is it the non-team PVP enviroment.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Life good, still have the same old job. Nothing to exciting but nothing bad. Still grinding out EQ.

The server is getting better behavior wise. As you can imagine, merging with retard crews from Sullon wasn't the most pleasurable exp. But sinse they don't lose exp from PvP anymore people have cleaned up alot of there behavior. Still get attacked occasionally when on mobs but its getting less and less. Training isn't anywhere near what I thought it would be, happens rarely and usually by someone you just pwned in PvP and training is there only oprtion.

PvP as a whole is broken, as usual. Its needs constant tweeking, but never comes as fast as we want it. Monk pwn casters for that matter mellees pwn casters. Equipment is crazy stats wise at the highend. Casters commonly in a raiding guild have 8k+ in hitpoints unbuffed. Top end casters are 10k. Mellees have crazy hitpoints and AC. The worst is resists. Highend raiders all have resists maxed at 500. Nothing lands at the highend. I leveled a Nec to 70 and the only thing that lands with any regularity is 50ish spells like splurt. Nothing else land, taps get resisted, root and snare is worthless. Spell and pet damaged were nerfed back-in-the-day. Basically they nerfed casters during PoP era but never have adjusted things back to adjust for the massive improvements in equipment. Try taking down a 15k mellee with splurt and ignite that only hit for 75% of there PvE damage and pets that only hit for 25 points of damage if they hit at all. Its tough sledding for casters.

But tons of content. There stuff geared to casual players. Its still fun, just PvP is hard and there is very limited amounts of Mass PvP anymore, thats the thing I miss most.

Hope life I treating you well Van.
Biggrol
Shammie of Vallon Zek
Vallon who?

:cry:
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
Wow a 10k HP mage.

To bad they sounds like they still treat the PVP server like forgoten step children.

You should come to Wow. You would be surprised to see how fast you can level up. Purge is made up of a bunch of great people with very little Drama.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]